Add a PILOT CLASS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a PILOT CLASS

PILOTS should only carry a Colt .45 or 9mm . The only people whio can fly a plane or jet are "PILOT CLASS" no other people can fly. Heck I'm a pilot this would be great for the game.

Re: Add a PILOT CLASS

I would rather fly as a medic thanks

Comment

Originally posted by GSG9xSNIPER
      PILOTS should only carry a Colt .45 or 9mm . The only people whio can fly a plane or jet are "PILOT CLASS" no other people can fly. Heck I'm a pilot this would be great for the game.
      Just wait for FH2 mod to come out

Comment

that is actually a REALLY good idea, It would be pretty realistic dont pilots only carry like a pistol IRL, It would really cut down on all the noobs trying to get the plane you have to pick ok sniper or flying. IMO good idea!

Comment

sounds good.. but i would love an AA kit!

Comment

Yeah, and then when half the team is at the airfield/carrier being useless to their team because they can't do anything else, people would be "OMG PILOT CLASS NOOBS RUIN GAME". Decent idea? Perhaps. Would it work in BF2? Absolutely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse
              Yeah, and then when half the team is at the airfield/carrier being useless to their team because they can't do anything else, people would be "OMG PILOT CLASS NOOBS RUIN GAME". Decent idea? Perhaps. Would it work in BF2? Absolutely not.

Then you would have a whole team of pilots and lose. You can still chose whatever you wanted to be. This would eliminate alot of bologna

Comment

Then you would have a whole team of pilots and lose. You can still chose whatever you wanted to be. This would eliminate alot of bologna
                Oh yeah, that's a great idea. Except when you get teamswitched during the game.:laugh:

Comment

Excellent idea ! That would force everyone to balance squads .

Comment

Heck Sniper. No you aren't REALLY a pilot...

Comment

ya pretty much this isnt going to fly. it would only promote more plane camping.

Round begins. 5 spawn as pilot. 2 get planes. the other 3 are useless. so they just camp and wait for a plane. Plus ud have to basically make it. only the pilot class can fly planes. or else nobody would be pilot.

What i would say. Anybody who jumps into a plane. looses their primary weapon and become a pilot class. That way pilots who jump out are more realistic.

Comment

Adding a pilot class would take up more memory and they can't even put in more weps because of the lack of memory.

Comment

So you mean to tell me you believe people in game would actually behave in a respectable way? You'd have 5 pilots or more, absolutely useless, standing around argueing over who had the pilot class first and who should have the plane and whining. Not to mention admins who say since they're pilot class, they get planes, etc. etc.

The IDEA is fine, I'm not attacking your idea. I'm simply stating this will not work due to the people who PLAY Battlefield 2. It would hinder the game greatly, simply due to immature morons.

Comment

The ONLY class I would say we should add (if they had to add one) is Anti-Air. Thats it. I mean, just becuase you are a pilot doesnt mean you can shoot a machine gun, or just becuase you can snipe doesnt mean you can't fly as well...

Comment

This is one stupid idea , If you join a game and you want to fly, you pick the pilot kit, ok, jet or chopper seems to be gone, there you are, useless and boring.

And if only pilots can fly , then only engineers can drive armor, and who the hell is going to driver the humvees ? ow and maybe only captains can go into a rubber boat

Comment

Working...
                              X