EURO Pack Worth To PAY?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EURO Pack Worth To PAY?!?!

Hi all, just wanted to get some feedback from the bf2 community... With the SF expansion, I was sorely disappointed... maps werent that excited and there were graphical problems... now even some maps cant be played... Geez! Totally wasnt worth the money!

Anyway, are any of u gonna get the booster pack or Packs, cuz Im beginning to feel that the maps wont be worth it! and if its successful, who knows, maybe EA will make more packs and players PAY again!

As of now, NO TO BOOSTER PACKS... Less Im convinced otherwise...

Cheers ya all!!

Re: EURO Pack Worth To PAY?!?!

I'm getting them.

Comment

Well, I don't have the SF expansion pack, but I am going to purchase the booster pack. More maps and an army and more weapons are cool.
      With all the whinning about the bugs and stuff, BF2 is still a fun game with awesome vehicles to fly, drive and blow up. I am in.

Should have made it a poll, but I believe this is a repeat thread

Comment

Sf was a waste of money, i've not put anywhere near the time in that's gone into BF. Yet somehow i'm excited all over again, so yup i'll be getting it!

Comment

Not me, I think that EA should release this free of charge for once as a big thank you to all the players that have hung in there through the other flawed patching excercises! There are some serious contenders on the market for my time and money and EA/Dice could share a little goodwill with the players for forking out in the first place and having an awful lot of patience with previous botched releases!

Comment

Originally posted by Frogatron
            Not me, I think that EA should release this free of charge for once as a big thank you to all the players that have hung in there through the other flawed patching excercises! There are some serious contenders on the market for my time and money and EA/Dice could share a little goodwill with the players for forking out in the first place and having an awful lot of patience with previous botched releases!

GIVE THIS MAN A DRINK!

I TOTALY agree.

Comment

NO! Dont buy it!

Comment

I have Euro, great booster... believe some of these maps will replace Karkand as the most played map....

Comment

its 10 bucks, i plan on getting it, i would like to see some new weapons and vehicles

Comment

as soon as I can

Comment

Honestly, go to www.bf2s.com and check your cph (cents per hour). Me? I've paid 20 cents an hour to play battlefield, and I don't have near the amount of hours some of you guys do. That being said, that's some cheap entertainment.

EA should be thanking you? You paid 80 bucks for BF2 and SF. I think EA should be thanking the SERVER RENTERS. They have a monthly bill to pay in order to keep their server up and running for people to play on. I try to toss some cash towards my regular hangouts, but honestly, most of you would be surprised at how much it costs to keep one running.

Comment

I am getting it period.

Comment

ive got it too and its well worth it, top quality maps great weapons.

the new maps will definitaly add a new dimension to the game imo

Comment

I wasn't real interested in Special Forces and never got it..

Euro Forces looks interesting tho.. I'm still undecided and will probably wait for some feedback after it's release to see if it's something I want to get involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil
                              Honestly, go to www.bf2s.com and check your cph (cents per hour). Me? I've paid 20 cents an hour to play battlefield, and I don't have near the amount of hours some of you guys do. That being said, that's some cheap entertainment.
                              Cheap in more ways than one. The cost per hour analogy is simply silly since Battlefield can't offer you something to all 5 of your sense. You get sight and sound at best. Of course, sound is almost out now since EA decided it'd be a good idea to b0rk the sounds in patch 1.2

If anyone has noticed the amount of people viewing the Special Forces section of this forum as compared to the Vanilla section in the last while, it's been rather low. Expect the same for Euro Forces, as well as the players in-game for it. It happened in 1942, it'll happen now.

Comment

Working...
                              X