OMG The L96A1 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: OMG The L96A1 !!!

I agree with Wargimp that the method described does not violate any legal terms and cond. that EA/Dice provide.

I know of quite a few who have gotten their 2nd tier unlocks that way and i wish i had known before shelling out $34.81 for SF... i barely play it

PS
    DISCLAIMER: not being a lawyer or any thing my opinion shouldnt be considered as having any real merit

Comment

Well that's saved me getting me Knife Badge just to get my next rank/unlock if you can only get the L96A1 by having SF.What a rip off !

Comment

u dont really need badges to rank up they may make a difference wether u become first seargent or not but u still rank up when u hit the global score necessary and thus recieve the unlock

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
          Well that's saved me getting me Knife Badge just to get my next rank/unlock if you can only get the L96A1 by having SF.What a rip off !

How is it a rip off?
          You don't get to use the BFG without buying Doom.
          You don't get to pilot nuclear missiles without buying Unreal Tourny

So why should you get SF weapons without buying SF?

Perhaps your one of these people that believe that you should get 5 new maps, 5 new weapons and 5 new vehicles every month for free? And what should Dice pay it's developers if that was the case?

I take it you shoplift all of your goods in the supermarket as well?

And it seems a bit bizarre that your nearing the 20k points and still don't have your knife badge, not wrong but just a tad bizarre.

Comment

I dont like it. It is better than the M95 by far since no1 snipes at LONG ranges but not better than the M24. TheL96 Bolt Action reaload takes a bit long and every1 knows, Sniper vrs Sniper you need to be fast!

M24 is better :P

Comment

Originally posted by Chickenhawk
              How is it a rip off?
              You don't get to use the BFG without buying Doom.
              You don't get to pilot nuclear missiles without buying Unreal Tourny

So why should you get SF weapons without buying SF?

Perhaps your one of these people that believe that you should get 5 new maps, 5 new weapons and 5 new vehicles every month for free? And what should Dice pay it's developers if that was the case?

I take it you shoplift all of your goods in the supermarket as well?

And it seems a bit bizarre that your nearing the 20k points and still don't have your knife badge, not wrong but just a tad bizarre.
              Why's that bizarre!? I just played to fight.Not run around trying to get silly little badges.
              Oh yeah I shoplift goods while doing the job I do
              It's rip off because SF is supposed to be the biggest pile of sh*t since BF2 patches and all the content in BF:S should have been in the original BF2 but suckers like you pay for it

Comment

so which teams get the L96A1? Do all of the teams get it?

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
                  Why's that bizarre!? I just played to fight.Not run around trying to get silly little badges.
                  Oh yeah I shoplift goods while doing the job I do
                  It's rip off because SF is supposed to be the biggest pile of sh*t since BF2 patches and all the content in BF:S should have been in the original BF2 but suckers like you pay for it

So the fact that I enjoy SF makes me a sucker does it? Where do you get off with slagging off other people just cause they don't like the same stuff that you do?
                  SF wasnt a pile of sh*t, it's not as good as many hoped but there are about 3-4 maps that are brilliant and the weapons make for a better game as well.

And yes they arent important but I would have thought that during one of your many matches to get that score you would have stabbed 7 people at least once in a game.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                    so which teams get the L96A1? Do all of the teams get it?
                    yeah all get it if u unlock the weapon

Comment

i just scored my staff sgt. rank, and i chose the L96A1, and the p2000, without SF

Comment

Its definatly the best sniper in the game right now, but I already see people whining and calling the AWP of BF2.

Overall I love it. Accurate, and with a well place shot... One shot, one kill.

Comment

if any one wants the the 2 new unlocks sf ones sniper an anti tank pm me with ya details when ya get 2 more unlocks an i will unlock em you

Comment

I don't see what's so appealing about it, it's the M24 but cost you an unlock to get it.

Comment

Originally posted by N00bFlipFlop
                              the L96 is pretty tight. it actually works like a real sniper rifle!!
                              No it doesn't... it works like a .22 Varmit rifle, and it sounds like a .50BMG going off, nothing realistic about that.

{WP}Paas

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                                So far as I can tell, yeah... there's nothing illegal about logging into your account on a friend's computer who has SF and getting those unlocks. Technically, you allready own that content since it's resident in standard BF2.

It's an oops on EA's part, but I was looking at the legal issues and couldn't find any.
                                hmm didnt know that

Originally posted by warmpig
                                On the other hand, SF is (in my opinion) worth it for it's other elements. Lots more maps and I do love hooks and zips. I've even warmed up to the night maps (fuggin night maps) slightly.
                                gotta love the grapple and the tear gas. These things should have already been in BF2 but.....

Comment

Working...
                                X