Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BF2 Weapons Chart

Originally posted by jdrou
    Was reconciling the bf2s chart (http://wiki.bf2s.com/weapons/comparison) with yours and noticed that you do have one bug left: AK-74U minDev is 0.25, not 0.2.

(The bf2s chart should now be up to date for patch 1.3. The individual weapon descriptions could still be wrong though.)

I will update that after the patch once the new patch is released. Thank you.

Comment

• Re: Weapons Chart After 1.2 Patch

Originally posted by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1
      It seems that I was supposed to check this thread more frequently. It sinks down quickly because it is not a sticky anymore.
      I will update the chart as necessary guys. I will most probably wait until the patch (1.4) is finally released tomorrow.

Thank you all for the great help. I am very happy that you all guys found the chart helpful and even happier that many of you organised the data in a way that fits their won interests (like the snipers data)...

the comparison tool looks very nice.

See you in the battle soon!
      I keep refering to it whenever it is necesary to point out weapon stats

I also still use that other helpfull thing on the bulletdrop ...

... cannt thank you enough for that one
      Especially since so many people still live in denial about bulletdrop and BF2 :laugh:

Comment

I have a question here

the MG36's max deviation is 10 or 1.0?

this question has bothered me for a while

and the Sub deviation added per shot means how fast the deviation goes down, right?

~thanks

Comment

Originally posted by G916F9
          I have a question here

the MG36's max deviation is 10 or 1.0?

this question has bothered me for a while

It is 10.0 not 1.0

and the Sub deviation added per shot means how fast the deviation goes down, right?
          I think that is what it is, but not 100% sure about it.

Comment

I think that is what it is, but not 100% sure about it.
            I'm pretty sure that's what it is but I'm not sure about how often the reduction is applied. I'd guess per second but it could easily be something else.

EDIT: Wasn't this a sticky thread? It should be.

Comment

The chart is now up to date.
              Thank you all guys for your help.
              The shots required to kill a fully healthy armored target using 25-damage weapons is now 6 instead of 7 bullets. (it was a rounding problem!)
              The mindev of AK-74U is now correct.

Comment

thanks for the help

----

another question, why does the RPK-74 need 0.35 sec to kill an unarmored Target, while FN2000/L85A1/AK101(etc) need only 0.3 seconds?
                weren't the shots to kill and RoF of those weapons the same?(34~37 damage, 3~5 shots to kill)

Comment

Originally posted by G916F9
                  another question, why does the RPK-74 need 0.35 sec to kill an unarmored Target, while FN2000/L85A1/AK101(etc) need only 0.3 seconds?
                  weren't the shots to kill and RoF of those weapons the same?(34~37 damage, 3~5 shots to kill)
                  Yes, it should be 0.3 sec (since each shot takes 0.1 sec at 600rpm). (Of course we'd find something like this after he releases an update.)

Comment

I am working on a little program that automatically extracts the weapons data and tabulates them in an excel file. Hopefuly those little errors here and there will disappear because the chart creation will become an automated process.
                    once I make sure that the program can run safely on other computers I will post it online. I completed 90% of it so far, but my computer's harddisk is corrupted now because of a power outage. (damn it! looks like Iowa is not good in anything but raising pigs and corn fields )

Comment

I am working on a little program that automatically extracts the weapons data and tabulates them in an excel file. Hopefuly those little errors here and there will disappear because the chart creation will become an automated process.
                      once I make sure that the program can run safely on other computers I will post it online. I completed 90% of it so far, but my computer's harddisk is corrupted now because of a power outage. (damn it! looks like Iowa is not good in anything but raising pigs and corn fields )
                      Sounds good. Get a UPS; they're pretty cheap now.

Comment

Duck any chance of making a BF2142 chart and a POE one?....im sure someone could send you the tweak files with the data in if you dont have them

Comment

Originally posted by Leki
                          Duck any chance of making a BF2142 chart and a POE one?....im sure someone could send you the tweak files with the data in if you dont have them
                          Maybe once he has the automated tool built. A lot of work to go through those manually.

Comment

How do you "raise" a corn field?

Comment

Originally posted by Harmor
                              How do you "raise" a corn field?
                              lool. You got me! I knew it was not right to say it this way, but I was too lazy to make a longer sentence... you got it anyway.

BTW guys! two days ago me and my wife had a new baby boy. The "big sister" now has a "baby brother"! She is 3 years old and think she is older than me! The boy and the mother are doing well. I am sleep deprived these days so forgive all of the mistakes like the one above!

back to the topic. Yes I think the tool will work with POE and PRMM and DC ...etc. Just hope that I can recover the program files from the corrupted file system.

I am not sure about bf2142 though. I am not sure if the game's files and directories has the same structure as bf2's. I will post the program with the source code. Fel free guys to modify it the way you like. It is written using Microsoft Visual C++ 2005. You will need .net framwwork 2 installed on your machine to be able to run it.

Comment

nice chart helpful im gunna be m95 for quick kills.

Comment

Working...
                                X