Baseraping script? pls delete!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baseraping script? pls delete!!

OBCD? Explain the 2834, it can't be what your weight.... : )

Comment

Re: Baseraping script? pls delete!!

Originally posted by OBCD
      really glad ive never run into one of these servers, just have admins and baserapers will be taken care of accordingly
      The trouble is to have a rule like this creates a helluva lot of work to admin it. We run the no attacking uncaps till last flag rule, with exemption to spec ops to blow commander assets and all we end up doing is admining this rule rather than playing. To automate it would take a massive amount of the workload off us and we may be able to actually play this game, because you know admins actually like to play too.

Originally posted by trousermouse
      Sounds good to me.. I might change it to a perm ban instead of a kick.. I hate people that TK for vehicles...... Another way to do it would be to keep them from jumping in a vehicle for 10 seconds after a TK. That way they can’t immediately jump in and someone else could jump in depriving them of the vehicle. Don't know if that's possible but I think it would work also...
      Well we tend to ban for this too on 1st offence because its something we can't stand. It would be handy to make it so the original person who got tk'ed got the vehicle back, not sure how we could make that work though, but atleast we need to make sure the tk'er didn't get the vehicle and atleast an instant kick and or ban would make sure that they didn't get the vehicle they tk'ed for. I can see this could be a very popular script, if we can pull it off I'm sure most servers would want to run it.

Comment

Working...
      X