No announcement yet.

Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

meh... Ill wait and buy one when there about 50 bucks. PC will ALWAYS own consoles and thats the truth.

Comment

Re: Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

Don't forget BF2 came out last year and this hasn't been released so sure the Xbox graphics may be better. But if a PC and Xbox version were released at the same time the PC version would have better graphics, or you would be able to play it much faster than the 360.

-Ben

Comment

The early shots of the PC version (BF2) looked fantastic, but things changed and it certainly doesn't look the same as it did then.

Comment

Originally posted by Spuddy
          The early shots of the PC version (BF2) looked fantastic, but things changed and it certainly doesn't look the same as it did then.
          You may have a point here. Still, in the beginning I thought, nah, I ain't all that. The more screens get released, trailers etc, it seems to be good.

Cheers

Comment

Firstly, I trust no Screen shots from any game I havent played.

9 times out of 10 the screen shot is of a cut scene or intro and looks nothing liek the game..
            yeah if only games looked like the Cut scenes they use in ads.

Secondly, FPS without Mouse/Key Board suck ass.

Also, have fun tryign to get ahold of an X-box 360..here in Philly the waiting list at most major game stores is 2-4 months.
            400 bucks for a system that problably will have 1 good title every 6 months...every 12 months once PS3 comes out.
            The Ps2 version of this game sucks. You have to pay for X-box online..so thats 50-60 for game then 15 a month, Ill pass unless Im getting 1-2 good online titles a month for that price.

And lastly lets face it, XBOX screwed them selves when they create a mass hype for a system that is totaly unavailable without going on a waiting list.
            By the time Ps3 comes out people will be buying that instead of waiting for the back order 360's to arrive.
            Also the 360 Ps3 war is going to occur just like it did last time, XBOX will have minimal good titles while Ps3 will deliver many many great titles. XBOX offered more power, better online play etc.. last tiem and who was the champ?? PS2.
            I think Ill pass on spending 400ish dollars just for Halo-3..I mean let face it, only XBOX game worth mentioning, and problably 90% of the reason anyone will buy an XBOX 360.
            How long can a game company survive or even have a chance to narrow the lead Ps3 has if all they have is one constant mega title?
            Sure good ahead and wait for Ps3 titles to come to XBOX liek all the XBOX fan boys had to do last time.

Comment

Yeah. Right. I've read about this game. If you read as many reviews as I have, you will stick with the PC version. For example- When you blow up a tank it just disappears. (like the second the rocket hits it) It doesnt turn into rubble for 15 seconds like it does in the PC vesion. Also, the head shot is a bit to generous. You can shoot a guy in the shoulder and itll think you shot him in the head. Also, the gameplay sucks. There is even more lag on the Xbox360 online then there is on the PC...

Only things that are really better-
              Hoping for a better online server thing (like where you choose the server)
              And HotSwapping (THAT LOOKS KICK A S S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

That's it. The graphics look ok, but the game is not worth buying.

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeyepry
                Also the 360 Ps3 war is going to occur just like it did last time, XBOX will have minimal good titles while Ps3 will deliver many many great titles. XBOX offered more power, better online play etc.. last tiem and who was the champ?? PS2.
                I think Ill pass on spending 400ish dollars just for Halo-3..I mean let face it, only XBOX game worth mentioning, and problably 90% of the reason anyone will buy an XBOX 360.

Oh yeah by the way Microsoft sold Halo rights to Sony. Trust me. The PS3 is going to have Halo on it. DONT BUY AN XBOX360. ITS NOT WORTH IT!

Comment

Don't buy it!!!!

My friend bought it and it looks... ugly in game, i have to admit, it are nice renders indeed but the ingame gameplay cannot compare to the quality of BF2 on the PC. it are just marketing tricks. If you like gameplay with a gamepad like Xbox's, just buy one in a computershop and connect that to your pc.

Comment

How could your friend have puchased it? It's not even out yet.

People are discussing the X360 version, not the old XBOX version.

Comment

All these PC fanboys are hilarious, ofcourse, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but Consoles are for kiddies while PC is for the real men is quite lame and doesn't even warrant a response.

BTW, check out Ghost Recon: Advanced Warrior for the X360. There will be a PC version, without the next generation assets, i.e. it won't look anywhere near as good on the PC. http://screenshots.teamxbox.com/gall...Warfighter/p1/

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot
                        XBOX 360 Will Eventually Pwn PC Games.

No Doubt.

360 has 3 x 3.2Ghz cores <<<<this right there does it.
                        512mb of ram some for vid card
                        Super Fast Vid Card
                        12gb hardrive

hell if you have an hdtv you will get better graphics than on a pc.
                        Yeah , rrrrrrrrright

Comment

Super Fast Vid Card
                          12gb hardrive
                          Not true at all....heres why:

1. All three cores use one L2 cache.... lol what a joke

2. Processor frequency doesn't mean crap nowadays...look at AMD 2.8 GHz cards obliterating Intel 4 GHz cards both dual core...

3.New PC Graphics cards have 512 mb of ram and plus you can't run two cards in SLI on the xbox like you can in PCs...and quad sli is coming too...

4. When talking about vid card, once again its not all freqency, theres how many pipes and other stuff too....what type of RAM the card is using...

Since core systems run the same types of games as the other systems do (not sure what they are called) then we know for a fact that the 360 does not take advantage of the hard drive, not to mention the hard drive RPM or buffer size....

PC gaming will always be alive and eventually people will figure out that since the PC is more customizable for gaming and much more upgradable than consoles...PC gaming will thrive...

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot
                            XBOX 360 Will Eventually Pwn PC Games.

No Doubt.

Super Fast Vid Card
                            12gb hardrive

hell if you have an hdtv you will get better graphics than on a pc.
                            Well pc's are already going to have quad cores soon, so xbox players can shove their 3 cores up their asses.
                            Quad videocards are also being made. So there goes your video card which is basicly a 7800GTX anyway..
                            and you can go up to 4gigs of RAM right now also..
                            and no matter what a pc can still go to a higher resolution even when you use HDTV.

consoles will be forever be inferior to the computer.

Comment

Originally posted by Soccerplaya07
                              Well pc's are already going to have quad cores soon, so xbox players can shove their 3 cores up their asses.
                              Quad videocards are also being made. So there goes your video card which is basicly a 7800GTX anyway..
                              and you can go up to 4gigs of RAM right now also..
                              and no matter what a pc can still go to a higher resolution even when you use HDTV.

consoles will be forever be inferior to the computer.
                              Well Said....

Comment

WOW, will you asswipes ever STFU about oh my PC pwns consoles lawlzers, and gay **** like that, JUST STFU!!!!! Same with the fags saying 360 WILL PWN PC'S!! JUST STOP

Comment

Working...
                                X