No announcement yet.

Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

Looks cool!

Battlefield 2: Modern Combat will drop players into the heat of battle on the high tech frontlines, entering a new modern era of combat with more firepower and new expansive environments. Armed with the latest modern weaponry, players can take control of over 30 vehicles, including tanks, helicopters and fast attack vehicles, to engage in major conflicts in some of the largest online battles.

Cheers

Re: Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

It sure does look good, just a shame that it has to be played on a joypad - that's the only thing that would stop me buying it.

Scort.

Comment

Re: Frightening pictures of x360 version, think I have to change my opinion, Yikes

the pictures look to dark to me

Comment

The pics are rendered and don't look like in-game shots.

Comment

those pics actually look ugly ... too blurry ... pc screens look even better then that...

Comment

if you look at the ingame pictures, my eyes hurt, the hind has no details at all for example

Comment

Jesica Simpson of gaming...

Lotsa perty
              not much thinkin
              or details
              or commen sense.

Comment

Remember guys, this is not BF2. This is Modern Combat.
                FPS's don't have to be played with a mouse and keyboard - play Halo 2. They have perfected the controller, and in fact, Halo: CE is crap on PC. It really is, because it relies so much on the controller.

Modern Combat on Xbox has a very intuitive controller layout and system, and is very easy to control.

Comment

Seems to me, that it will be better than I thought. Am quite impressed now. The only letdown is that the max multiplayer contestants are set to 24. But a bugfree experience si also something worth. And to be honest, it looks sharp. I seem to like the new look more and more. If they can maintain a steady framerate, I might buy a 360, lol, who would have thought that.

Cheers

Comment

Does nowt for me .

Comment

Its not the same though, if u have ever played the one for the Xbox, i believe it will be the same, only for the 360, which has better graphics, but anways, i played it and it suxed, didnt feel like the one for the PC, the PC version beats it hands down, and plus u have to pay for online play on Xbox, and if u say ur gona buy one, phew, 400 or 300 bucks just for that, hell no, id much rather stick with my keyboard and mouse, also, it dosnt feel the same on the Controller and the game just seems and feels different; but thats just the one for the Xbox, same title, only better graphics, so baisicly the same.

All in all, wouldnt recommend it, rent it or play it on a friends 360 or some where else, that games gona blow.

Comment

XBOX 360 Will Eventually Pwn PC Games.

No Doubt.

360 has 3 x 3.2Ghz cores <<<<this right there does it.
                        512mb of ram some for vid card
                        Super Fast Vid Card
                        12gb hardrive

hell if you have an hdtv you will get better graphics than on a pc.

Comment

mindzombie, who cares about x360, my pc runs rings around it. and i don't have to pay $60 for games nor monthly fees to Microsoft...

Comment

IMO, FPS without an input device as accurate as a mouse is like... well, honestly I can't think of a decent comparsion. But it's constantly frustrating, and even a truly skilled console gamer wouldn't stand a chance against someone using a mouse in the same game. I'm to used to PC FPSs to even want to touch a console one..

It *does* look nice, though.

Comment

Originally posted by MMad
                              IMO, FPS without an input device as accurate as a mouse is like... well, honestly I can't think of a decent comparsion. But it's constantly frustrating, and even a truly skilled console gamer wouldn't stand a chance against someone using a mouse in the same game.
                              Play Halo2 on Xbox. You won't believe how well it works with a controller. It is your opinion, but just play Halo 2 if you can and see how smooth it is.

Comment

Working...
                              X