Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To the pro chopper pilots! Need help circling!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To the pro chopper pilots! Need help circling!!

Originally posted by iflabs
    LOL! I just found out that technique while playing on Gulf of Oman today. You hardly lose altitude while doing the spin. It's crazy.

I use a keyboard so it was relatively easy.

BTW, what did you use to record yourself?
    Fraps, then VirtualDub to edit and compress.

The new video is up: http://d.turboupload.com/d/335896/test2.avi.html

First part is cockpit view; second is the crosshair-only view. Keep in mind that I don't necessarily do it very well, so use this only as a pointer guiding you in the right direction.

Comment

Well ive watched all the videos and not one of you have pulled of what im on about . I know the thread starter is happy which is what matters its his thread so you must be doing what hes on about but what ive seen none of you have done it and i still think its a cheat.

Comment

that move in the last vid is easy... jus keep turning ur heli over and itll keep flying around... i usually use that on mobile AA

Comment

There's a big difference between using that move defensively and doing it offensively, like when capping flags or attacking a mobile AA in the process of 'spinning'. That's why we admire the people who can do it properly in these situations: anyone can spin around like a retard to 'evade' AA...

Comment

all choppper manouvers are really easy once you master the joystick, go in single player and whore the AI with the chopper for practice, but anyone that can whore multiplay with a keyboard and chopper is a real pro...well worth the investment in a joystick if u like choppers (like me)

i do it by, tilting forward once im doing a steady circle round an object, then u play about with the throttle to help stable the movements, its basically full forward (until almost verticle, then ease back i think), full rudder, 80+ % throttle and praccy praccy praccy

Comment

Working...
            X