Forgiving ALL the TK's.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forgiving ALL the TK's.

I usually prefer servers that have that disabled. Too many times I was punished by some idiot that ran his jeep into my TANK and got ****ed I tkd him.

You just rammed a 2500lb tin can into a 60+ ton main battle tank. And I was the one at fault? ****ing morons. All of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp

C4 colateral damage when some guy is lob spamming it all over the place while you are trying to get stuff done legit.

People who TK for vehicles. Then vote to kick. Don't care how l33t they (think they) are. That's just stupid crap.
      These are the only things ill punish for that and when I've been waiting 10 minutes for a vehicle and some git nicks it and i deliberately get myself tkd. If i see someone waiting for a vehicle I'll let them have it no way i would take it spending ten minutes in a round doing nothing waiting for a vehicle and then to have someone spawn and take it on you is so infuriating Ive felt like putting my fist through the screen at times because of this.

Comment

I've been killed so many times by careless pilots that I almost always punish pilots now. I can't even count how many times I've been killed capturing a flag by a pilot that is just shooting at the flag or dropping bombs as they pass by, many times I'm the only person there. I would really like to see a stat in BF2 that shows how many times I've been teamkilled and the top method for my death.

In my opinion careless teamkills should be punished. That would encourage people to check their mini-maps.

The current state of artillary teamkills irritates me too. I don't think that commanders should be punished, but maybe they should get -1 for every person they teamkill.

Comment

you guys should join servers that dont allow punishes.

Comment

I only punish a TK if it is the third time the person TKed me or if the person TK's for a tank or APC

Comment

last night I had about 70+

Comment

last night I had about 70+ kills

Comment

This irritates the poo out of me...
                  I personally ALMOST NEVER punish.

I can do great, picked up a kit I dont have, and get SHOT DOWN by friendly... I forgive...

The only punish I do is when it is for a vehicle such as helo

Comment

Here's a new one. Last night I was playing on Karkand and I saw a guy in front of me get killed. I looked to see if he was playing as a medic, because I wasn't at the time. So I picked up his kit, and revived him. He procedes to TK me, so he could get his kit back, and then revived me.

Comment

Scary thing to hear is all the people saying.. i USED to punish only for obvious purposeful TKs but now I punish for everything.
                      the better mindset is to let everything slide. i actually am just the opposite.. I used to punish everything. (for about the first two weeks i played) then i realized what i was doing.
                      i know folks.. 99.9% of the TKs i have.. i didn't even see the damn tk.. i just remember seeing.. "you have been punished for a teamkill" i mean.. i have been sitting still in a tank.. and have some dips*** fly up and slam into my a** with an ATV and then punish ME. (sad thing.. is that this is on more than one occasion)

i am tired of all the punishing... i am ready for everyone to call a truce.

Comment

Working...
                      X