Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1,000+ Knife Kills!

I have 191 knife kills...
    What's funny is that that number was the order number i had today at Taco Bell.

Comment

Originally posted by tjmhay
      seriously... 1003 knife kills means nothing when you have 1877 knife deaths.

You've got more time with the knife than most of the other weapons. Padding? probably.
      The deaths are not from knife deaths.
      Knife 1010 1884 0.54 15528 1003 6% 48.79
      All that means is that he got killed that many times WHILE he had his knife out.
      Defibrillator 51 440 0.12 2111 1327 63% 3.74
      You think he actually died 440 times from the shock paddles?

Comment

Cough*Stats Pads*Cough
        you noob like you do run around all day with a knife

Comment

and plus all you do is site on Strike At Karkand... why dont you try something else for a change

Comment

and plus all you do is site on Strike At Karkand... why dont you try something else for a change:hmm:

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer
              As the title states, I have finally gotten over 1,000 knife kills. 1,003 as of right now. I never thought I'd ever get this many since I wasn't even trying that number of knife kills. Hm...at least 800 of them must be from the blood of snipers :laugh: :evil:

Snipers beware!
              That rulez..!
              Way to go man

I only got like 200 so far, mayB...
              MayB a lot less.. ;-/

Comment

I don't really bother knifing. I just kill the odd sniper with a knife.

Comment

Originally posted by tjmhay
                  seriously... 1003 knife kills means nothing when you have 1877 knife deaths.

You've got more time with the knife than most of the other weapons. Padding? probably.
                  actaully i think the stat is times killed while knife is out my stats show me with like 400 shock paddle deaths adn there is no way im anywhere close to that i may have been killed 400 times while trying to med someone

and maybe shocked to death like 3 times

Comment

Originally posted by Gergnoodle
                    actaully i think the stat is times killed while knife is out my stats show me with like 400 shock paddle deaths adn there is no way im anywhere close to that i may have been killed 400 times while trying to med someone

and maybe shocked to death like 3 times

Originally posted by thoob
                    The deaths are not from knife deaths.
                    Knife 1010 1884 0.54 15528 1003 6% 48.79
                    All that means is that he got killed that many times WHILE he had his knife out.
                    Defibrillator 51 440 0.12 2111 1327 63% 3.74
                    You think he actually died 440 times from the shock paddles?

Comment

I class myself as a top infantry player only took me 100 knife kills to get vet badge on sharky ,so that was good enough for me .stuff knows how someone gets expert must be so lucky(i dont play againt children either)internode.

the knife is frustrating i dont understand why u would wield it for 300 hrs i didnt even look @ur sats to say STATPADDER just the thought of 1000 knifies said that!

Comment

i bearly have 419 kills , i take a kill when i know i can kill them, i like going for whole squads

Comment

OT, but do shock paddles kill on one hit?

Anywhere I should aim for in particular? Does it even matter? And come to think of it, does it matter where you aim for a knife kill?

Comment

Yea shock paddles are one hit kills.
                            And it doesn't matter where you aim your knife since it's also a one hit kill.

Comment

paddles are deadly u dont have to aim to hard ,knife you only need to touch em but i have had a moment when u need two stabs

Comment

Alright, I find getting shock paddled so much more humiliating, Forget the knife!

Comment

Working...
                                X