Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1,000+ Knife Kills!

Originally posted by modifierLE
    why do people get so worked up over stats? I play just to play, I die alot, and the only Weapon kit that im good at is sniper...which is easy, I just play to have fun, i fly around and just have fun.

Its great n all that you got 1000+ knife kills, but in the grand scheme of things its worth nothing, and you may not have had fun trying to reach that number.......A game is only worth it if u can take the time and enjoy it instead of taking it so seriously.
    well not everyone is the same buddy. u like chocolate, he likes vanilla, i like strawberry.. some stuff please other people better than what pleases you.

Comment

congrats, I gave up knifing when I discovered the joys of shock paddling people right in there face The funny part about it is that they hear "Clear!" *zap* VeNg3nCe^[Shock Paddles]poor nub

I shocked one guy 8 times over the span of 2 games, on the third he disconnected when I shocked him again

Comment

LOL!!!! Jesus v3Ng3nC3!

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
          well not everyone is the same buddy. u like chocolate, he likes vanilla, i like strawberry.. some stuff please other people better than what pleases you.

I guess.

All im sayin is that people need to calm down and just enjoy. Its crazy how some games get so heated over one simple mistake. Or how some people think they are above everyone just because of rank.

But ya know, BF2 is worlds better than Socom 2 for PS2 ever was....man o man was that a rank crazy bunch of people

Comment

you got so many worst enemies Xicer.. wowz

Comment

Personally I don't really care about medals or awards. How about giving some noobs some tips rather than gloating ?

There's so many stat padders around it's hard to tell which guy got his "Expert Knife" Legit.

Comment

Everyones so angry.
                what's a knife?
                I only use the wrench.

Comment

its also fun to use the Difibulators (however u spell it) to attack ppl.

Comment

Defibulator rape :P

Comment

W!T!F! is a Karkand whore!?! That has to be the most stupid thing I've ever heard related to this game. I swear, the people who sit down and make these phrases up need to get lifes, pretty fast.

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
                        congrats, I gave up knifing when I discovered the joys of shock paddling people right in there face The funny part about it is that they hear "Clear!" *zap* VeNg3nCe^[Shock Paddles]poor nub

I shocked one guy 8 times over the span of 2 games, on the third he disconnected when I shocked him again
                        Hehe, the paddles can be great, but sometimes they just dont work, and when you miss, you better run lol. I have 2 accounts, one of them, I am almost 1.5 - 1 KDR with the paddles

http://bf2s.com/player/43401333/ main account

http://bf2s.com/player/57692213/ for fun account.

They are hit and miss though...like the rest of this game, sometimes you get a kill when it seems impossible, and other times a sure kill ends up in a questionable death lol.

a quick 35mb frag vid with some paddle kills

ftp://fuguest:upload@ftp.fearus.net/rockpub2.zip

Comment

lol, I was looking at your stats and saw that you have 100 hours more than me played, yet we have almost the same score...

Comment

ibe been playing for around 500 hours

Comment

Meh, I only have 102 knife kills, but I've also got a 2.76 K/D ratio.
                              When my knife comes out, someone dies.

Comment

I will post it again since my post was bumped back a page.

ftp://fuguest:upload@ftp.fearus.net/rockpub2.zip

a 35 mb frag vid, fun to watch, xvid codec needed

This was one round on Sharqi, I had 20 kills, 10 by the paddle

Comment

Working...
                                X