Other vehicles you'd love ta see...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other vehicles you'd love ta see...

Just for a change of pace from all the various hate this or that or him threads, I figured I'd kick off a bluesky list of vehicles that people would love to play with in BF2 (through booster packs OR mods).

I'll get the ball rollin here:

The good 'ol A-10. Not exactly a new plane, but still one of the best things for killing armour.

The Ah-6 LittleBird. Such a sweet little multi-role chopper. Still one of the best ways to get your troops in and out quickly.

The German Leopard 2A6 MBT. Fans of the Abram beware... this sucker mounts a bigger gun, has a better horsepower/weight ratio, and some damn fine armour.

The litte known Zeus Humvee variant. It sports a laser turret! These things are reported to actually be engadge in active duty RIGHT NOW!!
    (people are gonna call BS, so here's the link: http://www.military.com/soldiertech/...Laser,,00.html )

Got a few favs you'd just love ta see?
    Post 'em.

Re: Other vehicles you'd love ta see...

I would like to see a little more Naval Combat, maybe a submarine for tranporting troops across the ocean stealthy and maybe a couple of patrol boats with some cannons on them

Comment

B-2 Stealth Bomber. I think it would be cool if snipers were given a laser designator, so then this plane could drop some laser guided bombs on the target

Comment

EVERYTHING You see in this pic.

The m4 too

and what I would drive any day....

I would whore these, even if I have to TK

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          The German Leopard 2A6 MBT. Fans of the Abram beware... this sucker mounts a bigger gun, has a better horsepower/weight ratio, and some damn fine armour.
          And not only that, '' http://www.army-technology.com/projects/leopard/ ''
          LEOPARD 2 MINE PROTECTION
          KMW has developed a mine protection system for the Leopard 2, following a concept definition by an international working group from Germany, Switzerland, Netherlands, Sweden and Norway, under the lead of the German procurement agency BWB. An order placed in September 2003 involves the modification of 15 Leopard 2A6 tanks for the German Army and ten Leopard 2A5 (Strv 122) for Sweden. The first mine-protected tank was delivered in July 2004.

The kit consists of add-on armour elements including a new plate under the tank floor, new vision systems and restowage arrangements for ammunition. Trials in February 2004 demonstrated that, with the new armour package, Leopard 2 tank crews could survive the detonation of an anti-tank mine under the tank without suffering any injuries.

*drools*

Comanche Anyone?

Comment

Would love to see more naval power, I think its a shame BF2 missed out on it. Heres something the modern day special operations trooper cant do without:
            Cyclone Class SpecOps Patrol Craft. (PC-1)

Comment

Battlefield always was on the land in the air and in the sea but battlefield 2 doesnt show much of it

Comment

Oh Avi... ya should go into Army PR.

Titan, it was your sig pic that provoked me to make this thread. I love A-10s. I wanna kick off that monster gun 'n cut some tanks in half!

Since someone brought up the stealth bomber, here's a sucker that I've been impressed by ever since I saw it doing arobatics at an airshow... the B-1b:

But since we've been ignoring the ground pounders a bit too much, here's something for them. The first Deisel powered motor bike to be accepted for millitary use (it has yet to be designated). The New Fighting Kawasaki! :

Comment

I'd like to see differnt variations of the hummer....and some different airplanes. Maybe old ones too.

Comment

Battlefield 1942 and DC had the great ability to call in for arty support from your buddies. A scout would look at the target through optics and the arty guy would get the location of the target and blast away! I thought that was awesome! Thats really working as a team! But these days all the power lays with one guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                      Since someone brought up the stealth bomber, here's a sucker that I've been impressed by ever since I saw it doing arobatics at an airshow... the B-1b
                      Shame that baby is plauged by fuel leaks

Comment

V-2 would be fun.

Comment

w00t!

Comment

B2 definitely!! With real stealth. Also the F22, again with real stealth. And more naval warfare.

Comment

I wanna see a Spork!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X