Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it "moral" to base rape carrier in a jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is it "moral" to base rape carrier in a jet?

Originally posted by DavidG64
    No it's not. What you think typing it in bold makes you right?

BTW if it's so right how come most servers seem to ban this??
    Bold is for emphasis, not correctness. We're discussing opinions. See? You didn't have to embarass yourself after all (but we all think you're really tough).

Most servers ban for it the same way that most servers also ban for saying "wtf" and "lag".
    1) People create stupid rules that usually favor themselves
    2) Admins are mostly corrupt, and anything that bursts their little bubble of comfort and interferes with their personal gameplay p1sses them off

I am not saying that what I suggested is the universal rule - if you read the entirety of my post you'd notice that. I am saying that it ought to be the rule, because it's the fairest way to manage the game. If you're getting camped, you always have another choice. When you don't, the other team can hold off and play some defense. It's in the best interest of everyone, except people who can only get decent scores by camping enemies that have nowhere else to go.

(By the way, I'm talking about camping uncappable spawns - if it's a cappable CP then it's always fair game).

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
      that actually reminds me of base camping the hotel flag on karkand. mec can spawn somewhere else other than hotel when US is camping there in tanks and APC's.

do u guys think it's acceptable for US to base rape at hotel CP? i've heard alot of complaints about it, so i guess most will say no?
      As long as there is somewhere else to spawn, the "victims" are the ones at fault.

Comment

I rape carrier with anything and everything me have.. from long range tank shooting to chopper attacks, to straight up shooting at it with a jet.

Pilots in the real world would do the same but due to the carriers defense weapons and a crap load of planes and pilots who live on it they run.

Comment

Originally posted by VeNg3nCe^
          ^thats happened to me
          lol... i never knew that vengence, i bet u got super luck at that time.

Originally posted by ||ass||variable
          As long as there is somewhere else to spawn, the "victims" are the ones at fault.
          i guess that's what's called smurfs.

Comment

Moral? How the hell did morals come into gaming?

Wrong terminology there boss.

No vote

Comment

Of course its ok, you have a frigging heavy AA machinegun on the carrier that take down jets in just 5-10 hits.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerStein
                Moral? How the hell did morals come into gaming?

Wrong terminology there boss.

No vote
                first, i used double quotes when i said "moral", which means the word "moral" here has its special meaning. on the other hand, some ppl do see certain actions in games as "moral" or "immoral".

secondly, read the post in which i explained why i used the word "moral".

Comment

Originally posted by x0pht
                  first, i used double quotes when i said "moral", which means the word "moral" here has its special meaning. on the other hand, some ppl do see certain actions in games as "moral" or "immoral".

secondly, read the post in which i explained why i used the word "moral".
                  If you dont hover its ok, its not like a tank spawncamping in karkand, which is far more annyoing, since yiou can sapwnbelow deck on a carrier, and since the plane has to make a new run, instead of being able to stay at the same spot(PS anyone knows how to make my BF2s stats clickable and being updated? tried searchinfg FAQ, andb tried myself, but i can't get it updating or clickable, or it gives the link in words next to the stats.)

Comment

I think the real answer is "who ****ing cares?"

I remember in bf1942 people were always crying about "spawn camping" (I have a strong suspicion that most of those idiots ended up on these forums.) They would spawn in and type "OMG SPAWN KILLER" and then get killed instead of trying to do anything about it.

Instead of running out of spawn, or taking out the tank/whatever they would just bitch about it. Better yet, spawn the **** somewhere else.

True, it can be frustrating when you only have a small spawn and it's getting shelled to hell, but that's part of the game. Less crying and more action.

Comment

Working...
                    X