Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it "moral" to base rape carrier in a jet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it "moral" to base rape carrier in a jet?

just wondering what the majority of the ppl think.

Re: Is it "moral" to base rape carrier in a jet?

i see u voted yes...

Comment

Originally posted by -(PK)-DarkIllusion
      i see u voted yes...
      to make it fair, i havent voted yet.

Comment

It isn't moral but does it look like i care it's a game there is no such thing as moral in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
          It isn't moral but does it look like i care it's a game there is no such thing as moral in it.
          yea i should've used the word "acceptable". just thought "moral" made the statement look better.

Comment

i posted yes but with a big if and only if there is no other spawn to attack

Comment

Originally posted by Gergnoodle
              i posted yes but with a big if and only if there is no other spawn to attack
              yea but what if the pilot just wants to keep the opponent pilots off the sky? is it unfair to not let ur opponents have a chance to get in the jets?

Comment

did it when bf2 first came out just like i did when i first played DC, but not anymore, i dont really like it happening to me so i tend not to do it to others now

but maybe there has been a time i've had a quick sneaky spray of the cannon at the deck recently, i'm only human! :P

Comment

I'd rather have enemy planes bombing my carrier than ramming my blackhawk.
                  Besides, the Essex is about the most defendible spawn point in the game regaurdless of the map (except of on Iron Gator). Those point defence guns are hella handy for swatting enemy aircraft from the sky!

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                    I'd rather have enemy planes bombing my carrier than ramming my blackhawk.
                    Besides, the Essex is about the most defendible spawn point in the game regaurdless of the map (except of on Iron Gator). Those point defence guns are hella handy for swatting enemy aircraft from the sky!
                    yea only when good gunners meet noob pilots lol.... =p

Comment

I guess if you want a ribbon or a badge its ok,but other then that no :laugh: even though that really doesnt make sense but hey who cares lol

Comment

it isn't moral, but ppl need to learn to not spawn camp, even if ur waiting for a heli, just take a boat!

Comment

Whatever it takes to win I say, I may get frustrated at the enemy kicking my team's butt using "cheap" tactics, but hey, those cheap tactics are beating us anyways!
                          If you dont like it do something about it, shoot the planes down, sneak onto their base and steal the jets, just stop complaining!

Comment

I absolutely think its "moral" ... i know this is a game so dont flame me about this ... but in actual war ... you want a quick victory wwith as little deaths possible ... if that means making my enemies unhappy ... then boom boom bi@tch

And if you counter me by saying : this isnt war ... its a game and the point of a game is for ppl to have fun
                            THEN i respond with this : I am having loads of FUN and if its not the same for you take it up with EA

Comment

I think its lame. Im a jet whore, why do I say so?

because anyone that counts on carrier raping on getting points are not very good pilots, not that they will get any points to begin with but they prevents other pilots from getting any fun from shooting at MOVING targets.

Its more fun when you are shooting at an enemy that managed to get to land than waiting for someone to sneak past the carrier camper.

Comment

Working...
                              X