Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I tk'ed some people for SF guns on Wake

Originally posted by Psycho
    Well that pretty much proves your wrong because you have just turned to petty yet still pathetic insults.
    Unlike you who started with them, you are obviously a complete waste of time as well as as you so remedialy put it...a retard. I figured that since this is the way your miniscule brain functions maybe you'd see the light if I stooped to your level, yet unfortunately, you seem to think that you didn't, which proves my point beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are indeed a dolt among dolts.

Comment

Goddang, don't redefine the word exploit.

An exploit is using something to give you an advantage, in a way it was not intended.

So, if there's a glitch in a wall, where you can see people from one side, and shoot through it, and the programmers missed this bug, its an exploit if you use it for that purpose.

However, if the programmers intentionally put that fake wall there, so that you can shoot through the wall, its not an exploit.

Having said that, what were the developers thinking when they decided to mix both BF2 original with the expansion (other than $$$).

OD

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot
        Well I was playing Wake when I saw this guy with a weird gun so I knew it must be SF so I tked him and picked up his kit. It was the new assault rifle with nades and flashbangs, then I tked some1 for the Special Forces gun in the new game but I have to say its basically just and M4. All and all I like the guns pretty well, so i will probably buy SF now after I have tested two of the new guns.

yes i tked, big deal.
        I just see someone doing consumer research.

Comment

yes i tked, big deal.

i hate guys like u

Comment

tk'ing is a legitimate tactic. a gun is as a gun does.

Comment

It isn't exactly an exploit. Sure, other people can start with it and you can't, but when they die, you can just pick up their kit. So you do have access to it, even though you can't start with it. Just go out, get the points for killing the guy, and take his kit. I see no point to this argument. What does it matter? It's game. No reason to start throwing insults around.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
                Unlike you who started with them, you are obviously a complete waste of time as well as as you so remedialy put it...a retard. I figured that since this is the way your miniscule brain functions maybe you'd see the light if I stooped to your level, yet unfortunately, you seem to think that you didn't, which proves my point beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are indeed a dolt among dolts.
                To be honist that is the kind of responce little kids use, saying the exact key words that were said to them back at the person as to mimic there character because they respect them.

So, if there's a glitch in a wall, where you can see people from one side, and shoot through it, and the programmers missed this bug, its an exploit if you use it for that purpose.

However, if the programmers intentionally put that fake wall there, so that you can shoot through the wall, its not an exploit.

Having said that, what were the developers thinking when they decided to mix both BF2 original with the expansion (other than $$$).

OD
                That wouldn't be an exploit that would be a bug as anyone who finds that can use it so if everyone knew about it then it would advatage everyone to the same degree there for equaling the factors out meaning it would overall ahve zero effect over peoples scores.
                However with this it isn't avalible to everyone at the same time meaning people ahve advantages over others.
                All EA cares about is cash, nothing else, not custormers, not designers, not anyone

Comment

Boy. This thread's retard rating when up a few hundred notches.

*unsubscribe*

Comment

Originally posted by LaserCobra
                    Boy. This thread's retard rating when up a few hundred notches.

*unsubscribe*

you said it

*Blocked/hopefully locked*

Comment

Dude that is stupid to kill someone for their gun!! You do the same for tanks? Your own team just so you can try some guns out. Soon everyone will be having these guns and just wait until they die, I'm pretty good at it, just pick up my belongings, I last only 2 minutes anyway.

Comment

If you want to play with the new guns but don't want to pay for the privilege, how about killing some SF player from the opposite team? There's a novel thought, innit.

Dickhead.

Comment

Well I was playing Wake when I saw this guy with a weird gun so I knew it must be SF so I tked him and picked up his kit. It was the new assault rifle with nades and flashbangs, then I tked some1 for the Special Forces gun in the new game but I have to say its basically just and M4. All and all I like the guns pretty well, so i will probably buy SF now after I have tested two of the new guns.

yes i tked, big deal.
                          you are the exact reason why the whole battlefield 2 game sucks..

besides, It will take you 3 weeks to save enough money from your
                          taco bell job to buy SF.. unless your mommy gives it to you..

damn kiddies..

Comment

ohh that shows how stupid some people can be...why are you tk'ing to get a friggin gun...thats the lamest thing ever...if someone would tk me for my new gun i would rip off his head...if you want the guns, go buy the exp...or you just pick up kits from the enemy...

Comment

Originally posted by Versus3k
                              Although I can’t condone intentional team killing, EA/DICE have really brought this upon themselves (well actually they have brought it upon the BF2 community)…
                              That logic is BS... Regardless of how people feel about the expansion and the weapons that can be used by the SF folks in the vanilla BF2, doesn't give anyone the justification to teamkill.

This is EA's game and they can do as they wish.. Personally i hate EA, but it is their game.. Don't take it out on the community because you are ****ed off at EA; that just divides our community and makes us weak..

As for SF guns and equip. in the vanilla game; i paid the extra $30 bucks to add more to the original BF2; and i better be damn well able to play with my new toys on all maps.. People don't like it, tough sh!t. Buy it or leave it, but at least quit whining like a b!tch..

Have a nice day all.

Comment

i shot a guy once cause his butt was in my face...

Comment

Working...
                                X