Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I tk'ed some people for SF guns on Wake

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA what the hell? An exploit?

HAHAHA BF2:SF-Exploitation Pack (because you didn't buy it).

It expanded the original game, they are FAR from exploits for the original. You should learn what exploit means before using it. Let me give you an example; say you find a building you can go in and one of the corners was glitched to allow you to see out and shot at enemies while remaining completely covered and concealed....that is an exploit. Someone killing you with a new gun from an expansion pack is not.
    Yes you are a moron.

Exploit

As you areobviously stupid, i will tell you that the definition in this context is the one numbered 1.
    It is the exact definition of an exploit, maybe not all the guns are, but i can garrenty you that in some situations that some of the guns will be better there fore making them an "exploit" as they are not avalible to all users who own the game.
    If i went to a site and brought an exploit that meant all the guns had different skins and scopes and values would i not be hardware banned or at leasted have my CD key banned for editing game files.

I think we all no the answer to that.

Comment

Sorry dude, but you insult me because you are whining about new weapons in the expansion pack being used in vanilla? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Run along kiddie. Here's the problem with your hypothosis, the guns ARE availible to EVERYONE that plays the game....go buy the expansion pack, and therefore since everyone CAN get them, they are not an exploit. Here's a hint when using words that are out of your league, make sure you fully understand what they mean. An exploit in this sense would be something that everyone that plays could not get, or use but since they can go to a store and buy it, or DL it from EA, and not some online want to be code schyster, I am sorry, but you just can't label it an exploit to your taste.

According to you, everyone that has an unlock in vanilla you don't have is exploiting.

OMFG!!! Th47 #4><0|z h4S a M95!!!!!!!

Comment

so an sf owner can potentially be running from 63 other players on the server all shouting "Mine!!!" running after them with a knife trying to pick up their kit?

Comment

Sorry dude, but you insult me because you are whining about new weapons in the expansion pack being used in vanilla? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

Run along kiddie. Here's the problem with your hypothosis, the guns ARE availible to EVERYONE that plays the game....go buy the expansion pack, and therefore since everyone CAN get them, they are not an exploit. Here's a hint when using words that are out of your league, make sure you fully understand what they mean. An exploit in this sense would be something that everyone that plays could not get, or use but since they can go to a store and buy it, or DL it from EA, and not some online want to be code schyster, I am sorry, but you just can't label it an exploit to your taste.
          Moron, i just gave you the definition on the word as you obviously don't understand it so you should really go back to school and learn some more words you belligerent dolt.
          Even more asinine is you presume a exploit on a public advertising site isn't avalible to everyone, if you pay for it you will even get them custom made to your specification.
          It is the exact definition of a exploit and you presume everyone can afford to buy the expansion, and even more entataining is that it isn't avalible it isn't even sole in the UK yet making the definition of it as an exploit increase further.

Unlocks are avalible to everyone in the original game, and have no price put on them, they are avalible to everyone who puts in the time ot get them.

Comment

Wrong again guy, and you can stop insulting me anyday now, you really don't want to start a ****ing contest with me kid.

Unlocks are availible to anyone in the original that paid $50 for it, so unlocks are availible to anyone that buys the expansion for $30, you can not win, come on, let reality smack you in the head, it will do you some good. And their are many people in the UK, and other countries that have the release date later than the US playing the game, I guess they are smarter than you, which isn't apparently to hard to be.

Comment

Wrong again guy, and you can stop insulting me anyday now, you really don't want to start a ****ing contest with me kid.

Unlocks are availible to anyone in the original that paid $50 for it, so unlocks are availible to anyone that buys the expansion for $30, you can not win, come on, let reality smack you in the head, it will do you some good. And their are many people in the UK, and other countries that have the release date later than the US playing the game, I guess they are smarter than you, which isn't apparently to hard to be.
              What you going to come and get me, am i suppost to be scared of some moron who can't understand logic the other side of the world, where the school system obviously is very primitive or non-existant.

Clearly if something that you can buy and will have the potential to increase your advantage over other player who do not buy it, is an exploit.

If i made a wall hack and openly advertised it and for a price of £10 i would give a copy to anyone and if punkbusters banned it another non-banned version of the wall hack would be installed on there computer for no cost to the user, under your logic that wouldn't be an exploit.

If you can't see that then you really are to ignorant to be allowed to do anything, thats if you can actually physically control your body to do tasks with an inteligence level that deficient.

Comment

I never knew that the saying "Total Battlefield 2 were the biggest ******* on the net" was actually true. I tk'ed once to get that damn f2000 because i kept getting killed by it. But all other times i just pick up a friendly's pack or enemy pack.
                Wow, that sure puts you way above him. Is it hard to breath when your that morally high?

Comment

Originally posted by MrChris_CJ
                  so an sf owner can potentially be running from 63 other players on the server all shouting "Mine!!!" running after them with a knife trying to pick up their kit?
                  Hahahaha.

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA what the hell? An exploit?

HAHAHA BF2:SF-Exploitation Pack (because you didn't buy it).

It expanded the original game, they are FAR from exploits for the original. You should learn what exploit means before using it. Let me give you an example; say you find a building you can go in and one of the corners was glitched to allow you to see out and shot at enemies while remaining completely covered and concealed....that is an exploit. Someone killing you with a new gun from an expansion pack is not.

<sarcasm>Oh, no, no, no. Anything you can do that I can't is an exploit. Sheesh doesn't everyone know that?</sarcasm>

Comment

I myself haven't played BF2 since SF has been released cause it was clear to me that this was going to happen, I have no intention at the moment of purchasing SF, but it doesn't mean I'm going to TK somone to see what the weapons are like.

Hopefully this issue should die down after a week or two when people see what the guns are like/buy SF, I feel for you SF players getting TK'd it must suck the big one

Comment

yeah, i tked for the f2000 and the guy got ****ed at me, but at the end of the round i had 46 points and he had 18, so i did him a favor

Comment

Here's the deal...

WE (those of us who bought the exp) ARE Special Forces.

Our 30 bucks is basicly like training for those guns. We went out of our way to use those guns. It's the same thing IRL man. We got the training, we use the guns...

If you don't want to become Special Forces, why bitch about someone else having their kind of gun?

See what I'm saying here...?

Comment

Originally posted by ColonelPanic
                            <sarcasm>Oh, no, no, no. Anything you can do that I can't is an exploit. Sheesh doesn't everyone know that?</sarcasm>
                            Haha yea, I'm a moron because that cumdumpster doesn't want to buy the expansion pack.

Comment

Haha yea, I'm a moron because that cumdumpster doesn't want to buy the expansion pack.
                              Well that pretty much proves your wrong because you have just turned to petty yet still pathetic insults.

Comment

Nudge them off a cliff. Make sure that you can walk down there and get back up thou.

Comment

Working...
                                X