I tk'ed some people for SF guns on Wake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tk'ed some people for SF guns on Wake

Well I was playing Wake when I saw this guy with a weird gun so I knew it must be SF so I tked him and picked up his kit. It was the new assault rifle with nades and flashbangs, then I tked some1 for the Special Forces gun in the new game but I have to say its basically just and M4. All and all I like the guns pretty well, so i will probably buy SF now after I have tested two of the new guns.

yes i tked, big deal.

Re: I tk'ed some people for SF guns on Wake

Originally posted by usapatriot
    yes i tked, big deal.
    You're still an arse.

Comment

Asif you would'nt tk someone to try special forces guns.

Whoops, my finger slipped.

I think you should change class and let me, um, I mean you, try a different SF unlock.

Lol.

I'd do it with a jeep, and run them over after jumping out. No fuss. No Muss.

Comment

Although I can’t condone intentional team killing, EA/DICE have really brought this upon themselves (well actually they have brought it upon the BF2 community)…

Comment

you really shouldnt do that

i know a few guys who have the sf guns but i dont tk them i just follow them around until they die then take the guns

Comment

Can we turn down the stupid in here? Get some skill or patience and KILL SOMEONE ON THE OTHER TEAM who has the special forces guns.

Comment

well i have both skill and patience but obviously it is easier to wait for one of your teammates to die and take his gun then to try and find an enemy with the guns and kill him... if you know what i mean

Comment

I knew this would bring out the retards in people. It's not a big deal to TK to you because you aren't the one having your game time ruined by a *** that can't spare 30 bucks or read some real reviews.

The only reason TK-ing p*sses me off so much is that I can't play all the time and when I do, I don't want to worry about my team mates killing me for stupid f#cking reasons like above.

Comment

Originally posted by MackTheKnifeAU
                  I'd do it with a jeep, and run them over after jumping out. No fuss. No Muss.

news flash. You can't do that. Try it out and look at ur score. You still lose points and it still counts as a TK :S

Comment

All you have to do is look at the stats on the new guns, sure they look neat, but they are about the same, some even worse performance than current unlocks for the kits in question. I do loke the scope on the new assult rifle, and the e36g is great update for medic.

Comment

Man, purposeful TKing sucks but it's your stats it effects not mine...

As for the SF guns, I was on a server yesterday waiting for enough people for it to start so I should chose the new unlocks and kept suiciding to let people try them out...

Comment

I haven't tked for the kits yet, i've killed the enemy and sometimes i get lucky. So far i only used the SCAR and the F2000. THe SCAR is amazing, i think its the best spec ops gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Insane
                          Man, purposeful TKing sucks but it's your stats it effects not mine...
                          As far as I can tell getting a negative score in a round does not affect your rank (from what I have observed your rank stays the same even if you score below zero). I could be wrong though

Comment

i would say it's a bad thing but as the expainsion guns are basically an exploit i have nothing aginst it.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                              i would say it's a bad thing but as the expainsion guns are basically an exploit i have nothing aginst it.

Are you ever going to say anything that will convince me you're not an idiot?

Comment

Working...
                              X