X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I tk'ed some people for SF guns on Wake

Exploit???

Where, how, what???

I use the L85A1 and all is cool, now I use the G36E and I am expoiting the game?!?!?

The only real issue is the one sided introduction of the Flashbang which has the potential to alter the game play, the other weapons are just different.

Comment

Originally posted by usapatriot
      Well I was playing Wake when I saw this guy with a weird gun so I knew it must be SF so I tked him and picked up his kit. It was the new assault rifle with nades and flashbangs, then I tked some1 for the Special Forces gun in the new game but I have to say its basically just and M4. All and all I like the guns pretty well, so i will probably buy SF now after I have tested two of the new guns.

yes i tked, big deal.
      Did you get a warm feeling in your pants when you got that gun?

Comment

Originally posted by SgT.uK
        you really shouldnt do that

i know a few guys who have the sf guns but i dont tk them i just follow them around until they die then take the guns
        Vulture style

Comment

When i was playing last night, i seen this guy on my team with the F2000, so i said to my fiancee "Watch this, i'm going to knife this guy for that cool new gun" but i didn't do it in the end, i thought it would be pretty lame and pathetic if i did.

So now i just steal the guns from enemies. I've only tried out the F2000 and G36E so far. I still need to try the SCAR-L.

Comment

Originally posted by HicRic
            You're still an arse.
            x 10 + infinity

BTW: The SCAR-L is quite nice too. Only seems to take a couple hits to kill.

Comment

Originally posted by puglous
              Can we turn down the stupid in here? Get some skill or patience and KILL SOMEONE ON THE OTHER TEAM who has the special forces guns.

It's too hard of a task for whores.

The only thing whores can do is **** your brians.

Comment

well i have both skill and patience but obviously it is easier to wait for one of your teammates to die and take his gun then to try and find an enemy with the guns and kill him... if you know what i mean
                Yes, but they said they were intentionally KILLING their friendlies, not waiting for them to die.

And how are guns an exploit? It's no more of an exploit than owning people because you paid for a good internet connection and have a great ping every game. If yu do'nt liek go ply teh fo CS!!!!!!!!1

Comment

yes i tked, big deal.
                  That is as wrong as a football bat. :thatsbad: At least have the courtesy to follow them around until they get killed and then pick up their kit.

IMO they are different, but no real advantage. Yes I shelled out my own $$$. But I don't like that flash bangs travel to BF2 with the F2000. The new guns are really just Rock/Paper/Scissors. Unless they would let us unlock the SCAR-H for BF2. That would rock. That would give the assault class with that unlock a big advantage.

Comment

LMAO at all the winers and cheapskates!
                    BF2 is the best game on the internet...Go buy the damn expansion and stop complaining. You'll be glad you did, and then when and if you get tked just punish. The ignorant and 'tards will hate you for awhile but they'll get over it.

Comment

I'm only going to say this once. If someone on my team goes and TK's me to get my SF unlock, you can forget about getting anything done for the rest of the game.

Comment

I personally am yet to see any of these fandangled new weapons. perhaps SF isnt released down under yet, im not sure. but seriously... intentional tks?? maybe if they shot at you with the USS essex whilst you were hovering there trying to repair, you got an excuse..... but deadset anyone who intentionally TKs for reasons such as that.... ugh

Comment

Well I was playing Wake when I saw this guy with a weird gun so I knew it must be SF so I tked him and picked up his kit. It was the new assault rifle with nades and flashbangs, then I tked some1 for the Special Forces gun in the new game but I have to say its basically just and M4. All and all I like the guns pretty well, so i will probably buy SF now after I have tested two of the new guns.

yes i tked, big deal.
                          lol thats way to funny. killing for Sf weapons to me the weapons arent all that. awesome to have new weapons but i have to get used to them first.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob_the_Insane
                            Exploit???

Where, how, what???

I use the L85A1 and all is cool, now I use the G36E and I am expoiting the game?!?!?

The only real issue is the one sided introduction of the Flashbang which has the potential to alter the game play, the other weapons are just different.
                            The fact you have played to get extra features that ar not included in the original game makes it an exploit, if EA wasn't endorsing this product everyone would be going "Leik WTF Haxzoring W1th Da new Gunz".

Comment

I never knew that the saying "Total Battlefield 2 were the biggest ******* on the net" was actually true. I tk'ed once to get that damn f2000 because i kept getting killed by it. But all other times i just pick up a friendly's pack or enemy pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                                The fact you have played to get extra features that ar not included in the original game makes it an exploit, if EA wasn't endorsing this product everyone would be going "Leik WTF Haxzoring W1th Da new Gunz".
                                HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA what the hell? An exploit?

HAHAHA BF2:SF-Exploitation Pack (because you didn't buy it).

It expanded the original game, they are FAR from exploits for the original. You should learn what exploit means before using it. Let me give you an example; say you find a building you can go in and one of the corners was glitched to allow you to see out and shot at enemies while remaining completely covered and concealed....that is an exploit. Someone killing you with a new gun from an expansion pack is not.

Comment

Working...
                                X