BF2 players more stuck up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 players more stuck up?

See, I chat on a Headset all Day at work, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, 160+ hours in a month, so I'll call out enemies when I see them, but I'm not usually feeling that chatty. Me being Stoned all the time doesn't help that often either.

Comment

Gotta remember that even if people don't respond to you, they hear you. Occasionally I'll get people that don't have mics say "keep it up, i can hear you and it's helping me".

Comment

True. It's a little odd somethings being the only one yakkin. It's especially odd to have a conversation where you're responding to text and voice macros.

I'll often ask people to just use their Affrimintive/Negitive keys to respond if they can't talk.
        "Do you want me to shut the hell up?"
        Negitive
        "Wanna get formed up and get some good teamwork going?"
        Afrimitive
        Ok!
        Yes sir
        Roger that

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
          True. It's a little odd somethings being the only one yakkin. It's especially odd to have a conversation where you're responding to text and voice macros.

I'll often ask people to just use their Affrimintive/Negitive keys to respond if they can't talk.
          "Do you want me to shut the hell up?"
          Negitive
          "Wanna get formed up and get some good teamwork going?"
          Afrimitive
          Ok!
          Yes sir
          Roger that
          Yup, good post... that happens a lot! Sometimes I even have to explain to people the proper key to use to team/squad/all chat. But those are the players you want in your squad; because they are newbies, they are easier to mold into good teamplayers. :P

Comment

Working...
          X