Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realized something (medics will flame me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just realized something (medics will flame me)

Originally posted by Garabaldi
    Did'nt read this whole thread.. just gonna add my $0.02.

I think I may have finally found my place.. I have been switching around classes a lot.. Assault, Support, Spec Ops, Anti-Tank and Sniper to name a few. All were fun for a bit, but just lost their pizzaz after a while.

Last night, I thought "Why not.." *click*. I spawn as a Medic. Long story short, I ended up with a score of 120 something and getting an armored service ribbon on Songhua Stalemate.

Next round, I do just as good (maybe not points wise, but game wise). All in all I end the night with two gold medals and a new ribbon.

Basically, the Medic is an Assault class hyrbid, just with less body armor, more sprint time and the ability to heal.

The L85 is an awesom gun if you now how to use it. Accurate as hell in single shot, deadly in CQC when you just unload on the guy (I bet an AT with a DAO last night with my little L85 ).

So.. you just need to get used to the L85, and you will find it's a great gun!
    gratz, you killed a newb. either SRAW/ERYX or 1 shot with DAO are potentially 1-hit kills for unarmored kits.

Comment

I bet i could nail u in the head @ 500m and i would luv to show you

m16`s good hehe hehe miss miss bloudy 3 shot burst first shot is the only one wuth a chance the other 2 just for spray and pray fix that single shot then jam :cry: doh!

AA is a beta idea of the real things

but many give up not being good enough for that game

Comment

l85 stinks

Comment

Since when are Gunnery Seargants "newbz"

Comment

The L8 confuses me. Sometimes it's a sniper rifle, sometimes it's a shotgun. And NOT just because of different firing modes.

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
              I bet i could nail u in the head @ 500m and i would luv to show you

m16`s good hehe hehe miss miss bloudy 3 shot burst first shot is the only one wuth a chance the other 2 just for spray and pray fix that single shot then jam :cry: doh!

AA is a beta idea of the real things

but many give up not being good enough for that game
              I'm not saying it's impossible; just effective range is only about 45m or so. After that, the bullets loses enough momentum to air friction and begins to wobble.

Comment

jst had to say shotgun lol (smiles)

Comment

45 m lol i could spit that far hehe. seriously a bow or slingshot would be good for 100 m(if u pratice). You may be right im no vet was ok @ 100m with a small 22 rifle tho

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                    45 m lol i could spit that far hehe. seriously a bow or slingshot would be good for 100 m(if u pratice). You may be right im no vet was ok @ 100m with a small 22 rifle tho
                    A bow is a very powerful weapon. A composite bow can fire an arrow in excess of 400m, and inflict much more damage than a bullet while at it. The downside is training an archer...

Comment

The L85 is too weak.

Long live the G3.

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
                        Since when are Gunnery Seargants "newbz"
                        Since the patch and when they don't give a link to their stats

Comment

Originally posted by AviationOrdnance
                          Since the patch and when they don't give a link to their stats
                          Thank you! I know I only have 7k points, but that doesn't really reflect my skill either. Getting chased down by my AT missles would, however...

Comment

Working...
                          X