Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realized something (medics will flame me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just realized something (medics will flame me)

Im talkn real life not this s@#thouse aiming system thats based on lag and fun play the ak is very accurate heaps of mods for it(sniper mods) not proned to jam like a m16 and the an-94 is a new family based on them would luv a m16 for real but 3 shot crap !single shot for me!

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
      It's depending on the situation for me. The AK's are very good in close combat (which a Medic gets in to most of the time). But on places were it's more open and long range shooting is required, the L85A1 is a better choice for me.
      Thats the thing though i find the L85 to be very inaccurate at range too even on single shot.

Comment

If you know how to place your shots with the L85 (adjusting for the recoil) it can be a very deadly weapon in close range and medium distances. I used to play medic exclusivly and could rack up 20+ kills easy a round if I tried. Though I really started hating the gun after a while. I loves me G36C! G36C gets my vote for best gun in game. I still like medics though. Love it when they rush in to revive and meet my c4.

Comment

if you watch the top medic players (like >broggi< or blazin.uk) they NEVER use the l85.

Comment

The L85 is assault class(rifle) aparently not carbine but im still confused over that one?like blazn could use the L85? but i rather the AK .I used to think the g3`s the best huge stopping power!(great skill to weild it )if ya good enough but got to say g36 so accurate way more than others.PKM can be accurate and luv that sound / power

Comment

The l85a1 now the modified a2 is known as the sa80 it has a 30 round mag
              and can be fired on single shot or automatic.It has an effective range of upto 400 mtrs ( rifle version not the light support weapon with a bipod that
              has an effective range of 600 mtrs) .The weapon is fitted with an iron sight or a susat sight as in bf2 this has a small amount of night fighting ability built into it.When this weapon was introduced the british army had to change the weapon test as it was to easy with the sa80 too knock the targets down even at 300 mtrs with an iron sight. " in real life you can keep your ak47's ".
              PS in real life people don't bunny hop.

Comment

Originally posted by stefd
                and can be fired on single shot or automatic.It has an effective range of upto 400 mtrs ( rifle version not the light support weapon with a bipod that
                has an effective range of 600 mtrs) .The weapon is fitted with an iron sight or a susat sight as in bf2 this has a small amount of night fighting ability built into it.When this weapon was introduced the british army had to change the weapon test as it was to easy with the sa80 too knock the targets down even at 300 mtrs with an iron sight. " in real life you can keep your ak47's ".
                IRL everything is better...

Comment

<flame> <flame>

Comment

Originally posted by stefd
                    Shame that the A1 version never actually worked properly, oh and the L85 noise sucks, especially when your firing it.

Comment

The real SA80/L85A1/A2 is a good rifle in trained hands, very accurate and very compact. It suffered in the media from a percieved lack of reliability that infantry soldiers didn't really experience. If you interview an army chef and ask him if he has problems with the rifle he probably does, its just not really his line of work. If you ask me to cook for 600 I'll have problems, doesnt mean the oven doesn't work. Its worst point is that its heavy - heavier than the 7.62mm SLR it replaced.

Back to the game.

You cant expect too much from unlocks as it would make the game too tough for new players, there an alternative not an enhancment. You get G3 power+grenades as assult, but loose the noob tube. Its a bit of give and take.

I like the L85 its just like being at work.

Comment

Only time i use the L85A1 as medic is on Wake Isle, you get plenty of opportunity for long range engagements and the map offers less CQB.

Comment

actually i find that all guns are good with the exception of the chinese sniper and the Mp5(for med-long distance only). It all depends who the person behind the trigger is. I sometimes prefere the ak101 and sometimes i use the l85. just beacuse your bad with a gun doesnt mean it "sucks" Just you need more practice with it and learn how to use it porperly.

Comment

Use the M16.. probably the best all around gun.

Comment

Did'nt read this whole thread.. just gonna add my $0.02.

I think I may have finally found my place.. I have been switching around classes a lot.. Assault, Support, Spec Ops, Anti-Tank and Sniper to name a few. All were fun for a bit, but just lost their pizzaz after a while.

Last night, I thought "Why not.." *click*. I spawn as a Medic. Long story short, I ended up with a score of 120 something and getting an armored service ribbon on Songhua Stalemate.

Next round, I do just as good (maybe not points wise, but game wise). All in all I end the night with two gold medals and a new ribbon.

Basically, the Medic is an Assault class hyrbid, just with less body armor, more sprint time and the ability to heal.

The L85 is an awesom gun if you now how to use it. Accurate as hell in single shot, deadly in CQC when you just unload on the guy (I bet an AT with a DAO last night with my little L85 ).

So.. you just need to get used to the L85, and you will find it's a great gun!

Comment

Originally posted by xRAMBOx
                                Im talkn real life not this s@#thouse aiming system thats based on lag and fun play the ak is very accurate heaps of mods for it(sniper mods) not proned to jam like a m16 and the an-94 is a new family based on them would luv a m16 for real but 3 shot crap !single shot for me!
                                Real-life AK is accurate? Ha! That's a new one! I beleive the effective range on AK47 is <50m, and even less for the newer ones. It's not hard to make a better rifle than an AK, however it would be very hard to make it just as cheap at the same time. The AK is easily the Honda Civic of assault rifles.

Comment

Working...
                                X