Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realized something (medics will flame me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just realized something (medics will flame me)

I have been using the L85 for quite some time, now I just thought to my self "In real life the AK101 is better than some L85" So guess what, I began playing with the AK101 when I'm on the MEC and AK47 when I'm with China. Now, much better! what a difference!

Sure, the AK101 doesnt have scope, but it has FAR less deviation and does more damage. So it's amazing for CQB, but IMO also better in far range.

The AK47 is also a monster, it does do more damage than the AK101, but has less accuracy, but still the deviation is less. This is an even more amazing gun at CQB then the AK101.

So basically, AK101>AK47>L85>M16

I don't like the unlock

Re: I just realized something (medics will flame me)

i find using the l85 that im better at CQB last night on a map i was last man alive (as a medic) and i took out 3 squads befor i got ran over by a jeep -.-

Comment

No, the L85 was a real disappointment. The one thing wrong with your 'chart' is the M16 is way better then the L85 but thats just my opinion

Comment

but the l85 has full auto, and the sniping ability

Comment

M-16 is the best medic gun for me.

Comment

The medic unlock sucks! If i'm USMC I play support but if I'm MEC I play support and medic because the AK ownz.

Comment

L85 sucks Wish I hadn't unlocked it.

and I LOVE the sound of the AK

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
                I have been using the L85 for quite some time, now I just thought to my self "In real life the AK101 is better than some L85" So guess what, I began playing with the AK101 when I'm on the MEC and AK47 when I'm with China. Now, much better! what a difference!

Sure, the AK101 doesnt have scope, but it has FAR less deviation and does more damage. So it's amazing for CQB, but IMO also better in far range.

The AK47 is also a monster, it does do more damage than the AK101, but has less accuracy, but still the deviation is less. This is an even more amazing gun at CQB then the AK101.

So basically, AK101>AK47>L85>M16

I don't like the unlock

the L85 IS TERRIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Gope
                  but the l85 has full auto, and the sniping ability
                  and it sucks

Comment

Whats CQB?

Comment

Close Quater Battle. Also known as CQC, Close Quarter Combat.

Comment

its weird when i first got the l8 way back when i loved it but over time my performance wiht it steadily decreased so ive started to use the AK and m4 and imo they are both much better, ESPECIALLY cqb, and the ak can snipe just as well as the l8.

Comment

just pratice... aim for the head, 2 shots kill. i got used to the l8 already.. so.. i'm only gonna say one thing hold the crosshairs uphigh(heads) xept the ak101...i always choose it over it.

Comment

SpecOPs unlock beats them all, its like the J-10 compared to any other jet, or the BH compared to any other chopper, period.

Sniper at long range, AK101 at short range, high damage, decent mag size, and a C4, what more can you ask for.

Comment

Same with the PKM. I heard what a beast it was but I found it to be a POS. The regular machine guns are just as good if not better than the PKM.

Comment

Working...
                              X