Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just realized something (medics will flame me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just realized something (medics will flame me)

The single-shot mode for the L85A1 is what makes it great.

Otherwise in CQB it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
      I have been using the L85 for quite some time, now I just thought to my self "In real life the AK101 is better than some L85" So guess what, I began playing with the AK101 when I'm on the MEC and AK47 when I'm with China. Now, much better! what a difference!

Sure, the AK101 doesnt have scope, but it has FAR less deviation and does more damage. So it's amazing for CQB, but IMO also better in far range.

The AK47 is also a monster, it does do more damage than the AK101, but has less accuracy, but still the deviation is less. This is an even more amazing gun at CQB then the AK101.

So basically, AK101>AK47>L85>M16

I don't like the unlock
      LMFAO, Guess what? it does mroe damage Cuz it shoots 7.62mm AMMO! Duhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. The L-85 and 47 shoot 5.56mm

Comment

AK101 is the best gun in the game. It's good at all ranges, but a skilled L85 user will be able to kill any AK101 guy from a good distance.

And there's no reason you should get flames. It's a simple fact. AK101 is the best gun in the game. Period.

Comment

Even the british army thinks L85 sucks. The only good thing is the scope and it not that great. But still it's better than M16, bursts gets u killed

Comment

Originally posted by =LAF=Pilioka
            AK101 is the best gun in the game. It's good at all ranges, but a skilled L85 user will be able to kill any AK101 guy from a good distance.

And there's no reason you should get flames. It's a simple fact. AK101 is the best gun in the game. Period.
            actually, AK47 is the best gun in game. The one more damage it does allows it to kill people as fast as G3, with a much higher accuracy.

The initial accuracy of AK47 and AK101 are the same. the differences shows only after a prolonged burst of 10 rounds or so

DO YOU SPRAY>?

Comment

Originally posted by Thurisaz
              Even the british army thinks L85 sucks. The only good thing is the scope and it not that great. But still it's better than M16, bursts gets u killed
              Uhhhhhhh no, the L85 blows donkeys, myself and every1 else I know on BF2 will take an M-16 over an L-85 anytime, very innacurate, even on Semi, cept for noobs like you who can't process enough thoughts at once to know how to kill without a fully auto rifle. So Sir, you are Officially Cracked out, Congratulations!

KC Jade, You're sig is awesome Brotha

Comment

And isn't the L-85 the SA80? What's the difference?

Comment

The AK range is the most popular and best gun in the world!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-
                    And isn't the L-85 the SA80? What's the difference?
                    The projekt name was SA80 = Small Arms for the 80's, the product was L85 and variants . So I've understood it

Comment

Originally posted by Thurisaz
                      It is not better than the M16 by a long shot. The M16 burst is great if you know how to use it. The M16 is way better than the L85

Comment

A skilled player will own with all of those rifles.

Comment

i really was disappointed with the L85 if the truth be told, compared to the G36C it sucks ass really bad.

I mean yeah you have the scope but the guns so inaccurate that it makes no differencve you'll hot far more with the iron sights on the g36c.

Comment

You've gotta use the single shot mode when sniping
                            I like the L85, although the AK101 is much better at close/mid range

Comment

AK has more deviation, look on UBAR, but I also like the weapon more then the L85 , not realy on long distance, but on medium and close range, the AK ROCKS, very good weapon

Comment

It's depending on the situation for me. The AK's are very good in close combat (which a Medic gets in to most of the time). But on places were it's more open and long range shooting is required, the L85A1 is a better choice for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X