Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Will you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Originally posted by Arkasha
    This is what qualifies you as a dumbass, pure and simple. You start with a really stupid idea, you don't bother to research it before you howl about "deceptive advertising" this and "missing features" that, and to cap it off, you now start making nasty comments about people in other countries.
    You're a dumbass.
    aww i love you too...,you obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a f**k about you.

Hush now baby go put your passifier in and come up with an alternate strategy for arguement.

Originally posted by Super Six Three
    I'll file a complaint to the mods that this thread needs to close, :locked:
    awww running out of steam.. fed up of argueing? well thats the attitude that lets EA get away with this cr4p.Aww having to run to the forum moderators coz we differ from opinion.., thats democratic isnt it.

Jeezuz people the answers are there in front of you yet you dont seem to want to look .. how blind is that... you wait till the next all seeing all dancing game from EA comes out then youll see how much your been ripped. Mind you, you will probably all blindly buy the game and rant later. Then you will slag the people off who are ranting about it because your trying to hide the fact you got ripped blind by EA.

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
    OK that's just wrong in so many ways...But seriously where on the game box and where on EAs site are they lying about the game...

You can not use things that where mentioned under development...since they where only mentioned in the brain storming stages...
    erm didnt you see this?

look closely and thats on EA store site ffs!.

Originally posted by MachineGunDave
    Hrm....
    If you wanna belittle and make it seem like people are below you, I wouldn't cry when it comes back your way. I just call them like I see them.
    ROFL now whos attempting to belittle who with those pictures you posted/?
    VEry 1337 Meh ph33rz j00r 1337 ph0t0shlop skilz0rz.

Originally posted by Arkasha
    Well then - get up off your arse and do the necessary research, pay the lawyer(s) the money, and pursue legal remedies.

What's stopping you? Why don't you go for the perennial favorite, the CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! Yeah, that'll show them! Go on, show you're not a sheep.

This is really so damn stupid it defies belief.

Its this attitude that helps the gameing companies get away with selling you substandard products AND you love them for it! if thats not stupid i dont know what is!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No, it is your attitude that will probably still complain with the features in the game! You are complaining about nothing!

Comment

Wouldn't it just be best to send EA a nice friendly email about all the discrepencies advertising the game? I am sure it is in their interest to fix all that, if not, then it might be time to take the issue to the next level.

Comment

Originally posted by gunner.b0b
          Jeezuz people the answers are there in front of you yet you dont seem to want to look .. how blind is that... you wait till the next all seeing all dancing game from EA comes out then youll see how much your been ripped. Mind you, you will probably all blindly buy the game and rant later. Then you will slag the people off who are ranting about it because your trying to hide the fact you got ripped blind by EA.
          You are totally ignoring the fact that a huge majory of the people playing BF2 are happy with their experience, do not feel cheated by EA, and in fact have gotten their moneys worth from the game. People are getting hundreds of hours of play out of this game, and you guys wanna nitpick about "promised" stuff that you probably wouldn't give a crap about....but it gives you a reason to exist because you can troll and complain about it all you want.

You guys need to take your beef to EA instead of trying to bring everyone down with you into your pits of sorrow and misery. You hate something about the game, thats fine...but why bring everyone down if they don't blindly agree with what you have to say. Just because you feel ripped off doesn't mean the rest of us have gotten ripped off. I definately got what I paid for, hours and hours of fun online shooting.

Originally posted by gunner.b0b
          ROFL now whos attempting to belittle who with those pictures you posted/?
          VEry 1337 Meh ph33rz j00r 1337 ph0t0shlop skilz0rz.
          Didn't look at the picture did you?

Comment

If you baught the game and don't like it then return it, if you are not cunning enough to get them to take it back than to bad.

I ask no one to repost a "boycott" or "petition" on these boards.

Comment

Working...
            X