Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Will you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
    I was only kidding about that last post BTW...Im jsut interjecting a different view thus spurring debate
    yes it appear we all love to mass debate ROFL nps i aint taking it personally anyhow lol that would be silly.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDonkey
      Then you are not a power user...
      Why, Cause i understand how my OS works and can run networks, both wireless and land lined, in my house and my parents, which by the way has 8 computers, a satellite nasdaq feed and multiple cams?

Comment

Before you guys contact the BBB you should really find your merchant you purchased the game from and attempt to return the product first. If that fails, contact EA the game publisher and pursue a refund from them. If that fails then you contact the BBB to mediate the dispute.

It is a game guys, you either like it or you don't. You don't throw a tantrum like a 4 year old child when it doesn't live up to all your hopes and desires. I'm sorry but all these "haters", as I'll call them, need their own section of the forums to basicly rant at Dice/EA and cook up ways to make sure we don't see any games from them again.

If you guys really think BF2 is the Antichrist of games, and is so buggy, do the rest of us a favor, stop playing, stop posting, and go away. There are hundreds of other shooters out there for you to play, why are you letting yourselves get hung up on BF2 if its seemingly causing you so much frustration?

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunDave
          Before you guys contact the BBB you should really find your merchant you purchased the game from and attempt to return the product first. If that fails, contact EA the game publisher and pursue a refund from them. If that fails then you contact the BBB to mediate the dispute.

It is a game guys, you either like it or you don't. You don't throw a tantrum like a 4 year old child when it doesn't live up to all your hopes and desires. I'm sorry but all these "haters", as I'll call them, need their own section of the forums to basicly rant at Dice/EA and cook up ways to make sure we don't see any games from them again.

If you guys really think BF2 is the Antichrist of games, and is so buggy, do the rest of us a favor, stop playing, stop posting, and go away. There are hundreds of other shooters out there for you to play, why are you letting yourselves get hung up on BF2 if its seemingly causing you so much frustration?
          Did you even read the other posts? Go read them and look at all the things I am going for. I hate when people show up without any clue what-so-ever and start giving advice. Only 4 year old children cry out about something when they dont have all the info.

Comment

Originally posted by The Question
            I wish you people would get off the perfect game bs. We just want a game that works. I bet your game still crashes, I bet you paid a lot of cash to upgrade your pc and still have many problems such as lag and other problems.

So get off the perfect crap!!

If you don't like it, don't play it.

Also, why in the WORLD would you file a BBB comlpaint against EA? They are the publishers of the game, they have very little to do with any bugs whatsoever in the game. If anything, its DICE you want to bitch about.

People need to get their facts straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Shabubu
              If you don't like it, don't play it.

Also, why in the WORLD would you file a BBB comlpaint against EA? They are the publishers of the game, they have very little to do with any bugs whatsoever in the game. If anything, its DICE you want to bitch about.

People need to get their facts straight.
              EA is the publisher of BF2, EA owns a large portion of Dice, Who would you complain to? Get your facts straight.

Again! People before you post READ THE ENTIRE THREAD! Be smart and read it!

Comment

wow... I read this entire thread.... That wasn't the most wasted 10 minutes of my life. It was actually funny reading gunner bob and mr buckets posts. It is funny how 2 or 3 people are actually continuing this thread with countless posts. I liked how gunner bob actually brought the american people into this. LOL BLAME BUSH! HE MADE BF2 BAD BECAUSE HE HATES BLACK PEOPLE! You guys are just looking for any excuse to continue on this lame topic. :laugh:

I would like to see the day that EA will actually give a **** about your little whines.

Comment

Originally posted by a1pointguard
                  wow... I read this entire thread.... That wasn't the most wasted 10 minutes of my life. It was actually funny reading gunner bob and mr buckets posts. It is funny how 2 or 3 people are actually continuing this thread with countless posts. I liked how gunner bob actually brought the american people into this. You guys are just looking for any excuse to continue on this lame topic.

I would like to see the day that EA will actually give a **** about your little whines. :roll:
                  Thank You for time, this of course wasnt my fight, more like The Question's. I merely jumped on the band wagon after a few things he pointed out. But i do have issue's, not with the game, but with their advertising, the server menu, and the release of SP1 Coop bot pathing tools(which weren't in the Mod Kit) Unfortunately I think people are much too young to care about the big picture.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbucket
                    Did you even read the other posts? Go read them and look at all the things I am going for. I hate when people show up without any clue what-so-ever and start giving advice. Only 4 year old children cry out about something when they dont have all the info.

The question should be, did you read my post? Who says I was replying to you? I got a revelation for ya...the world does not revolve around just you.

So....Mr Smarty pants...if you want me to reply to your current situation I will. Why in the hell are you bugging the BBB about false advertising when it is the jurisdiction of the FTC (In the USA)? False advertising is a crime, you need to contact your district attorney's office not the BBB.

In closing, read the freaking TOS at EA, have fun trying to bring criminal action against EA.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp

Comment

I don't know if you support gunner bob's posts... but that one about America was hilarious.

You can argue all you want, you can post your opinion just as you or I am doing.
                      I don't think you have any valid points in your argument. You think you do. Have you looked at the poll? A lot more people said this whole thread was a waste of time.... I just don't see how you guys worry about not having certain features that don't make a difference.

But... to each his own.

Comment

The question should be, did you read my post? Who says I was replying to you? I got a revelation for ya...the world does not revolve around just you.

So....Mr Smarty pants...if you want me to reply to your current situation I will. Why in the hell are you bugging the BBB about false advertising when it is the jurisdiction of the FTC (In the USA)? False advertising is a crime, you need to contact your district attorney's office not the BBB.

In closing, read the freaking TOS at EA, have fun trying to bring criminal action against EA.

http://www.ea.com/global/legal/tos.jsp
                        Yes the ftc was notified and yes the a case was opened at the BBB , But not everyone wants their money back on the game, just for EA to pay attention to the games the've released.
                        Funny i dont see specifically who your replying to....
                        MachineGunDave: Before you guys contact the BBB you should really find your merchant you purchased the game from and attempt to return the product first. If that fails, contact EA the game publisher and pursue a refund from them. If that fails then you contact the BBB to mediate the dispute.

Comment

Yes the ftc was notified and yes the a case was opened at the BBB , But not everyone wants their money back on the game, just for EA to pay attention to the games the've released.
                          Funny i dont see specifically who your replying to....
                          MachineGunDave: Before you guys contact the BBB you should really find your merchant you purchased the game from and attempt to return the product first. If that fails, contact EA the game publisher and pursue a refund from them. If that fails then you contact the BBB to mediate the dispute.
                          What do you want the BBB to do for you? Pat you on the head and say "Oooh poor consumer, we feel bad for you". No one checks with the BBB before they buy a computer game, and no one is gonna give a crap that you opened a ticket with them. Get a life.

Comment

Personally a bit off topic I know, but I think we all take games, and this game, far too seriously. It is just a game, for all its faults, if it makes you enjoy your time playing it, even for ten seconds, then it has succeeded in its aim.

Comment

What do you want the BBB to do for you? Pat you on the head and say "Oooh poor consumer, we feel bad for you". No one checks with the BBB before they buy a computer game, and no one is gonna give a crap that you opened a ticket with them. Get a life.
                              HA HA Your life will be run by anyone who wants to take advantage of you, you have no standard of living. You will take whatever card your dealt and deal with it. Have you ever stood-up for anything in your life that you felt strongly about? If you did, did people criticize you because they couldn't or wouldn't see your point of view?

As far as a life, I love my job and my family, and i enjoy gaming. Maybe you should get a life and not post things that have no relevance.

This thread was to remind people that they have options if they are unhappy with the game or practices of a big corporation. If you are happy w/ your game, GREAT!

But Sarcasm only shows how immature and blind you really are.

Comment

HA HA Your life will be run by anyone who wants to take advantage of you, you have no standard of living. You will take whatever card your dealt and deal with it. Have you ever stood-up for anything in your life that you felt strongly about? If you did, did people criticize you because they couldn't or wouldn't see your point of view?

As far as a life, I love my job and my family, and i enjoy gaming. Maybe you should get a life and not post things that have no relevance.

This thread was to remind people that they have options if they are unhappy with the game or practices of a big corporation. If you are happy w/ your game, GREAT!

But Sarcasm only shows how immature and blind you really are.
                                EA has your money, they won and you lost. The only way you will actually make your point is to get your money back. The majority of BF2 players enjoy the game, and would never think to become so anal as to go over every word EA has said about BF2 in order to make some absurd case against EA. You got problems that go beyond BF2 and really shouldn't be bringing them to these threads.

If you wanna go after EA or Dice, great, go ahead, have at it. Why bring it to a forum that actually deals with the game and not the inside politics or behaviour of the companies behind the game? Congratz you filed a ticket with the BBB and notified FTC, ooh your e-peni is huge!

Whats next? Wanna sue a forum member for slander or defamation for calling you a dorkwad?

Comment

Working...
                                X