Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Will you file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau?

Originally posted by MachineGunDave
    EA has your money, they won and you lost. The only way you will actually make your point is to get your money back. The majority of BF2 players enjoy the game, and would never think to become so anal as to go over every word EA has said about BF2 in order to make some absurd case against EA. You got problems that go beyond BF2 and really shouldn't be bringing them to these threads.

If you wanna go after EA or Dice, great, go ahead, have at it. Why bring it to a forum that actually deals with the game and not the inside politics or behaviour of the companies behind the game? Congratz you filed a ticket with the BBB and notified FTC, ooh your e-peni is huge!

Whats next? Wanna sue a forum member for slander or defamation for calling you a dorkwad?
    You just wont let it go.......Your funny. I actually started laughing. Your like that kid who's money that got taken from the bully and you cry behind the swing-set. Why dont you stand-up if you feel wronged. If your happy with your game, you have no reason to post. Either way you dont need to resort to name calling and I'm sure you can have an intelligent discussion about why my feeling's are wrong. Last i checked I can say or do whatever i want as long as it is not hurting anyone. Am i hurting you?

Comment

He is saying you weren't wronged about anything! It is a good game!

Comment

It's a very good game. I have 0 issues with the game. My issues are against EA(misleading) and the SP1 tools that were promised. I also have a big problem w/ the server menu. I swear if people just read what i wrote..........

Comment

Originally posted by gunner.b0b
          You still didnt provide any cold hard legal facts like you appear to know so much about, just opinion. The only way for gamers to take on companies liek this is not to follow them like sheep and hand over the cash blindly, but thats not going to happen because its a "I want everything now (doesnt matter if its not right)" society.
          Well then - get up off your arse and do the necessary research, pay the lawyer(s) the money, and pursue legal remedies.

What's stopping you? Why don't you go for the perennial favorite, the CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT! Yeah, that'll show them! Go on, show you're not a sheep.

This is really so damn stupid it defies belief.

Comment

Originally posted by gunner.b0b
            Well maybe most americans are fine to be fed crap and love it... however the EAUK forum poll says another thing entirely. Then i would expect the US versions of the poll to be on the side of EA, so predictable really.
            This is what qualifies you as a dumbass, pure and simple. You start with a really stupid idea, you don't bother to research it before you howl about "deceptive advertising" this and "missing features" that, and to cap it off, you now start making nasty comments about people in other countries.

You're a dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
              Can I file a complaint with TotalBF2.com for letting people like you post?
              Class action, dude! All the way!

Comment

Originally posted by mrbucket
                You just wont let it go.......Your funny. I actually started laughing. Your like that kid who's money that got taken from the bully and you cry behind the swing-set. Why dont you stand-up if you feel wronged. If your happy with your game, you have no reason to post. Either way you dont need to resort to name calling and I'm sure you can have an intelligent discussion about why my feeling's are wrong. Last i checked I can say or do whatever i want as long as it is not hurting anyone. Am i hurting you?
                Hrm....

Only 4 year old children cry out about something when they dont have all the info.
                Unfortunately I think people are much too young to care about the big picture.
                But Sarcasm only shows how immature and blind you really are.
                Your like that kid who's money that got taken from the bully and you cry behind the swing-set.
                If you wanna belittle and make it seem like people are below you, I wouldn't cry when it comes back your way. I just call them like I see them.

Comment

Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by MachineGunDave
                    Hrm....

If you wanna belittle and make it seem like people are below you, I wouldn't cry when it comes back your way. I just call them like I see them.

Nice........Funny most of those came from YOU!

Comment

I voted......FOR THE WORST RANT EVER

Comment

Sure why not,the more you complain the more EA/Dice rating goes down in customer satisfactory,and the more it hurts there business when other business or consumers

Comment

I was saying you weren't wronged, jipped, false-advertised about anything. EA is not some fascist company out to take over the world by dishing you bad games and taking your money. Maybe they are going to, but the games are good at least. :laugh:

Comment

I'll file a complaint to the mods that this thread needs to close, :locked:

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
                              For me it's simple, I don't see a better multiplayer game than Battlefield at the moment. I don't claim it to be perfect, but there is nothing better for me. That means Battlefield is the Best multiplayer game for me.

And if you find another game better, feel free to step over. That's how simple it is in my opinion.
                              star wars battlefront 2 babby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              my battlefield 2 cd is gonna get dusy

Comment

total waste of time. If you dont like the game, just get over it and move on. There were a couple things missing, but really, who 100% gets everything they expected from a game?

Comment

Working...
                                X