Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you looking foward to doing in BF2:SF? - Preordered the game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you looking foward to doing in BF2:SF? - Preordered the game!

I'm looking forwards to going around on the jetski and ATV.
    It looks so sweet.
    I just preordered the game, I hope i's not as buggy as BF2.

Who else preordered the game?

Re: What are you looking foward to doing in BF2:SF? - Preordered the game!

I've had it on preorder for a while now, just some different maps and vehicles is what I am looking forward to

Comment

Havent preordered, and not planning to, but I wouldnt mind whizzing around the map on zip lines.
      GL with the game.

Comment

Well I have wanted this game for awhile since I heard what will be in it. You guys wont be dissapointed.

Comment

Originally posted by VeNoM:[AK]
          Well I have wanted this game for awhile since I heard what will be in it. You guys wont be dissapointed.
          Even if it's just new maps I would buy it, but it's not just that.
          It's more.

Comment

Bunny hoppers, M203 monkeys, being shot out of helo cockpits by my own team, the red friendly tag, arty that fills up quickly so it can cause alot of grief to ground pounders, TOW's that go through tanks
            are just a few things that i'm really hoping get brought over to the expansion pack, please dice if your listening include these factors as they make bf2 so great to play

tis great game but but so bloody infuriating to play, heres hoping the expansion WONT be the same!

Comment

All looks pretty crap in my oppinon not worth buying at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Psycho
                All looks pretty crap in my oppinon not worth buying at all.
                It would be nice for you to give a opinon why!

Comment

Will artillery be included in the expansion?

Comment

Pre-ordered a couple weeks ago.

I have had a blast with all of the BF series of games. Buggy or not I have enjoyed them all. Each one better than the next.

I have my issues with some of the stuff in this latest game - but not enough to deter me from the game or the series. Too much damn fun.

Comment

Preordering? I'm going to save the flamers the chance, so I'm not going to give you the many reasons why SF isn't worth it, but preordering is a no-brainer. Wait on the first SF patch, then go out and get it (For cheaper, more than likely). No point in buying something that has a 99.9% chance of being not only buggy, but LOADED with them, so it's not worth the trouble to preorder...BF2 should have taught you that.

Comment

Sitting on the fence personally....though I am likely to fall over before the ship date. As many issues as people have with this game, I must admit I haven't touched any other title in my library since it came out. Bug's or not it's a hell of a game.

Comment

The M4 varient with the underslung shotty.. sounds fun! Oh yeah, and the Isreali buggy looks like fun too!

Comment

I'm looking forward to grabbing my clan, squadding up and moving from roomtop to rooftop anihilating any and all who cross our path to the flags.

Comment

I'm already bored with BF2, so no, I probably will not get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X