Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

I've played games on a 64 player Wake Island 2007 map once where me and literally 3 other people were the only ones attacking. The rest of the USMC force was waiting for plans and choppers to spawn on the carrier. The enemy jets would just fly by the carrier and shoot all the plane and chopper whores. It was like shooting fish in a barrel and those pilots got A LOT of points. Needless to say, we got our buts handed to us. Worst coordinated team I ever played with.

Comment

If someone dies in a tank more than twice on Karkand, and they make an attempt to get back in the tank, I slap some C4 on the tank, and shoot them when they respawn. Then I use the tank. It prevents the same person from using the tank the entire time.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
        If someone dies in a tank more than twice on Karkand, and they make an attempt to get back in the tank, I slap some C4 on the tank, and shoot them when they respawn. Then I use the tank. It prevents the same person from using the tank the entire time.
        wow that really helps the team and your points (sarcasm here)

i dont care if the same person uses the whatever again and again im tired ofthe other team stealing my teams vehicles when no one is using them

the saying goes use it or lose it and i hate losing !!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X