Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

you profanity whore...

Comment

Originally posted by [RNS]_[}{]ightower
      I mean seriously, it seems like whatever you do in this game, you're a whore.
      Why the hell did the devs put all these toys in a game for us to use. Are you supposed to use a tank only one time a week or something. It's there for a f*ckin' reason, for us to use it! Who the hell came up with these whore names anyway. Now we need a new freakin' patch so that it only lets people use one thing a month only one time.

Why the hell you think people play this game. For the FPS action?...Give me a freakin' break. If it was for that(FPS) I would be playing AA:SF. I(we) play this game because of the toys in it. Because there's soo many different things to do and use to have fun.

So people please, get the whore word out of your f*ckin' heads already and grow the f*ck up.

Thank you,
      Hightower
      Amen brotha. You are a pilot, you are a whore. You are a tank driver, you are a whore. Like wtf, the vehicles is the main part of the game!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by colony
        Amen brotha. You are a pilot, you are a whore. You are a tank driver, you are a whore. Like wtf, the vehicles is the main part of the game!!!!
        I alwasy have a weapon in the game so i must be a weapon whore. Or i like spec ops so i must be a spec ops whore. Imagine if this game was like DOD. Where we could only have a limited number of roles. Now that would bring some hefty whinning i think. If you are doing a good job then keep doing it.

Comment

ok some one takes the tank dies takes tank again

if he doesn';t use it why let it waste away at the spawn for some enemy to pick up and blow us to bits
          as long as he's not tk to get it who cares it's his game too, he paid good money for the internet and for the game everyone has the right to play as they see fit as long as it's not cheating or detrimental to the team !!!!

Comment

no there isn't anything you can do about it.....you're a Whore

Comment

These negative terms have evolved for a reason. If you like the tanks, fine, use a tank. You aren't a tank whore for doing that. But there is a big difference between finding an empty tank and using it and laying down at the tank spawn while your teammates are out fighting that is whore-ish. So is stealing a tank from someone that was obviously there before you, no matter how good you think you are.

I was waiting on a chopper to spawn one time because the enemy had stolen it and I had unloaded an APC machine gun into it before it was able to get away. It was smoking pretty good, so I knew it would spawn soon. And frankly, I deserved it for taking out his buddy and nearly downing the stolen chopper. So there I am, waiting in plain sight for the chopper, a rare thing for me to do. And here comes this guy, and I know this isn't going to be pleasant. I even wrote the guy's name down expecting a TK. But the guy comes up and lays down right in the middle of the chopper pad. Then he comes up to me and starts pointing his gun at my face. I give him the "No sir" and shake my head. Then he starts pushing me off the helipad. Finally, when I won't leave, he pulls a grenade. He starts tossing grenades around the helipad and I'm taking small amounts of damage. At this point, I have my Support rifle aimed right at his face. I give him a few more "No Sirs" and to my surprise, he leaves. (I was so tempted to shoot, I'm telling you.)

So the chopper appears, I take off and go on a short run before being shot down by the enemy. I spawn back at the base and there's the chopper and there's the smacktard. I could have beaten him to the chopper, but I let him have a turn. It was no sweat off my back. Go ahead. Sure, you suck. But fine, give it a shot, who knows, you might get lucky. But for the remainder of the game, I never saw any other player in that chopper. Just him. That's a chopper whore. There's an obvious difference.

Comment

It is so easy to get sucked into these kinda of situations too. The nest thing to do is stand your ground and play "your game". These "online thugs" will find something esle to interest them in awhile.

Comment

Originally posted by evilzucchini
                  Into the pit with those bloddthirsty sons of whores!

*bites bread*
                  Heh. "Well hello Mr. Fancypants."

Comment

Shutup whore!

Just kidding. Seriously though, just ignore those people. They're predominately 14-year-olds that have just learned the "W"-word.

Comment

I was sniping from the crane on sharqi a few days ago. I got called a "crane whore" when I dropped grenades from the edge down on the flag and sniped a few.

I couldn't help but laugh. Whats next... when I run across the street I will be a "pedestrian whore"? If I get shot am I a "bullet whore"?

People who complain are incapable of overcoming. It's just a game.

Comment

I don't mind someone monopolizing a plane or tank because there is always something else you can do that is fun and that will help your team win. I do hate it when people sit around completely useless waiting for a tank or plane to respawn.

Comment

Originally posted by [TBH]Amtrak
                          I couldn't help but laugh. Whats next... when I run across the street I will be a "pedestrian whore"? If I get shot am I a "bullet whore"?
                          You pedestrian whore. :laugh:

Comment

hey i'm walking here..... but i might sprint if i find i am walking to much and then go into prone so as not to be a walking or sprinting whore.

Comment

i didn't feel like quoting the whole thing, but anyway..

it gets annoying when people sit in tanks at spawn points and just shoot people. when you have over 30+ hours in a tank, helo, or plane, it's pathetic. given that some people do play this game alot, and have alot of hours logged into it, then sure. it's not so much as someone being in a tank and taking out other tanks or armored vehicles, it's the fact someone is taking out people that are spawning. these kinds of people are also known as stat padders, which EA deals with if you report them. but if you sit in a tank/plane/helo or whatever for a good amount of time and do get alot of points with, expect to be called a whore. if you are called a whore, just sit back and take it. they are calling you one out of jealousy; they want the easy points that you are getting. if you can't handle being called a "whore" on the internet, (in a video game, let me remind you), then how do you live your life?

Comment

Originally posted by [TBH]Amtrak
                                I hadn't thought of that. Given my K/D ratio, I am most definitely a bullet whore. God forgive me. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X