Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

I mean seriously, it seems like whatever you do in this game, you're a whore.
    Why the hell did the devs put all these toys in a game for us to use. Are you supposed to use a tank only one time a week or something. It's there for a f*ckin' reason, for us to use it! Who the hell came up with these whore names anyway. Now we need a new freakin' patch so that it only lets people use one thing a month only one time.

Why the hell you think people play this game. For the FPS action?...Give me a freakin' break. If it was for that(FPS) I would be playing AA:SF. I(we) play this game because of the toys in it. Because there's soo many different things to do and use to have fun.

So people please, get the whore word out of your f*ckin' heads already and grow the f*ck up.

Thank you,
    Hightower

Re: Can we do anything in this game without being a whore?

...You just came out of a game where someone called you an armour whore, didn't you? :laugh:

~Wolfgang

Comment

i think there's alredy a buch of same post existing in this forum im sure of it... some will be thinking your way...some will not... as far as im concerned: i just half agree, im neutral. but im sure this kind of patch you mentionned wont appear at all, dont be afraid .

Comment

the 1.03 patch puts a time limit on ur tank use? wow thats dumb and a new one all together

Comment

Yeah, you're supposed to use it only one time. That way, your teammates won't be waiting for it, and when the enemy takes your spawn they get free armor to 'whore' with.

FFS, if a guy hops in a tank and does some good with it, leave it up to him. EX: Karkand 64, who's going to respawn at the back of the map for the tank, unless its the guy that just got killed in it....

Comment

Originally posted by Mc_snipy
            the 1.03 patch puts a time limit on ur tank use? wow thats dumb and a new one all together
            He was being facetious.

~Wolfgang

Comment

Yes... you can... erhm....

lets see...

--Tank whore
              --Sniper whore
              --Bunny hopper (Bunnys = Rabbits = gets lots of babys = Whores )
              --Medic whore
              --Assault whore aka noob tuber
              --C4 whore (yes.. dont get it actually??)
              --dont really wanna waste more time

but im pretty sure that even if you resulted in solely running around unarmed there would be ppl calling you a "forrest gump whore"

Moke.. happy player in BugWhore 2

Comment

no, "Bugfield 2"... anyway, its obvious a patch letting you play only one time a month in a tank makes this patch non sense: how could TWL,CAL or Scrim or Match will be played that way??? its unpredictable... BF2 is predictable... in some ways.

Comment

wow screw 1.03 lol.....

Comment

Usually when someone calls someone else a tank/plane/etc.. whore, it means they were killed by said whoring, and are just sore about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                      ...You just came out of a game where someone called you an armour whore, didn't you? :laugh:

~Wolfgang
                      Actually no, I'm bored of scraping people with the tank already. But I did get a "GOOD JOB" shout from a player in a server that I got out of because I blew to pieces every vehicle/personnel that came towards a flag that my team was trying to defend(with the Cobra TV Guided).

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgang Abenteuer
                        He was being facetious.

~Wolfgang
                        Actually he was being sarcastic. Check the definition of facetious... hehe

Comment

With all these whores around - I need to start enforcing my Pimp Hand.

Where is my furry cap, platform shoes, and apc with chrome rims and curb feelers mod?

If I'm gonna keep slapping these whores around - I might as well look the part!

Comment

Into the pit with those bloddthirsty sons of whores!

*bites bread*

Comment

Originally posted by -=SiN=-Broown
                              Actually he was being sarcastic. Check the definition of facetious... hehe
                              What? The comment about the patch and being able to use armour only once a month seem plafully jocular enough to me!

~Wolfgang

Comment

Working...
                              X