No announcement yet.

What language to the MEC forces speak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What language to the MEC forces speak?

We have a serious case of indocdtrination and xenophobia here ...

Comment

Oh yeah, and just one question for the Arabic and Chinese speakers. Does anything the MEC or Chinese say sound corny? You know, perfectly understandable but just doesn't sound like someone would say.

Comment

Arabic and why do they always go on about actual mooseheads!!!! Alright, aktal mushed or something like that!! And bumbula or st similar. the Chinese always say 'ojala' or st similar too.

Comment

aktal mushed is when you call the medic (when j00 dead).. But it's not the right literal form.

(bumbula) kungGulah is for the grenades

Comment

i'm learning arabic

Dont call me terrorist

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-
              http://www.tooshocking.com/index.php?ns=view_vid&id=270

Hmm, Hmm, don't have ta do what at night in Canada? LMFAO, you being canadian and me American makes me better and smarter than you idiot.
              You have a great talent for hiding your brains, then. So far, you've managed to come across as an illiterate punk who'd have trouble even finding Canada on a map. And no, I'm not Canadian -- I just don't want to run the risk of other people thinking Americans are dumb just because you're such an ape.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Six Three
                i'm learning arabic
                ZOMFG TERRORIST!!1!ONE!!!11!!!

Comment

Diaperheads all speak arabic I think except for the Iranians, who speak Farsi, the Afghans, and the Turks.

Comment

Farsi?

Comment

it's probably arabic........who cares? I love cappin those diaper heads

Comment

ROFL, diaper head, I liek that never heard that one yet

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
                          You have a great talent for hiding your brains, then. So far, you've managed to come across as an illiterate punk who'd have trouble even finding Canada on a map. And no, I'm not Canadian -- I just don't want to run the risk of other people thinking Americans are dumb just because you're such an ape.
                          illiterate? LOL, where's the typos professor? You have an extensive talent for treading on water you need not; so ummmm, Shut your mentality.......now 8)

Comment

What I do know is that canada is that way^, so is my middle Finger

Comment

Originally posted by Arkasha
                              I just don't want to run the risk of other people thinking Americans are pu$$i3$ because your such a flamingo

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-
                                illiterate? LOL, where's the typos professor? You have an extensive talent for treading on water you need not; so ummmm, Shut your mentality.......now 8)
                                I guess you hadn't caught it before- captilist isn't a word last time I checked. Um, and sorry, but you're not smarter or better than much when you're using the music I listen to and the country I live in to put me down? I can't believe how both ignorant and arrogant you are. You're really representing your country, kid. Good thing I'm smart enough to know there are Americans that are 10x better than you. I wasn't even going to reply to your stupidity but now that one of your fellow countrymen has jumped in I couldn't help it. You really are a piece of sh!t.

Let's go over everything, sweetie!

1. You don't know how to spell capitalist
                                2. You don't know anything about Canada
                                3. You don't know anything about the middle east
                                4. Your parents don't know anything about protection
                                5. You are terribly prejudiced
                                6. I'm better than you
                                7. That's not much to brag about
                                8. I'm better than you

Oh baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X