No announcement yet.

What language to the MEC forces speak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What language to the MEC forces speak?

Contextually, I think this one is the one I am looking for:

-tamma masih al mantikah wa hia tahta assaytarah = position cleard and under control

I am not quitre sure how we heard "attack the freighter".

Will confirm in game and let you know.

Thanks again.

Comment

After reading this thread, I've decided to leave this forum for good. Some of you people need to grow the **** up. Oh and Farsi isn't arabic and iranians aren't arabs, you ignorant tools.

Comment

Originally posted by 12-RST-
        illiterate? LOL, where's the typos professor?
        Try "captilist," and a few posts further on, "liek." I can understand the first one -- like, capitalist has a lot of F%%#^^ng letters, man -- but the second one? You managed to screw up a four-letter-word?

You have an extensive talent for treading on water you need not; so ummmm, Shut your mentality.......now 8)
        Your attempted flame doesn't work -- it's merely obscure. Maybe you should just use the Dr. Johnson gambit, instead?

Comment

lool .. never known so many arabs are here.. leesh ma nsawi clan ?! elli beddo ya3tieni mail 3ala reddragon_87@hotmail.com

yalla shabaab .. bidna himme ! [ArabiaN]^ScOrpiOnZ^ esmi fi BF2 !

my favorite is ..

Dabbaba lil a3daa2 fil man6iqa , 7awwel !! ===> enemy tank inbound, over !

( he says it with a panic voice .. sounds just like he saw a tank in real fight !! )

Comment

Originally posted by Slayter_Maximus
            There are many languages two of the most common are Arabic, and all those that are directly branched from arabic, and Farci which is the Persian language and also a long decident of Arabic... so to say...

Arabic / Farci are the most common, they are similar from the outside looking in but very different from one another...
            you sad prick

Comment

yalla chabeb lets make a clan

some more translations
              tadmir al jihaz atahirat bidoun tayyar = destroyed UAV
              al madfa3iya a totlok a nirran = artillery firing
              ihtaj iskat midalli/iskaten midalliyyan = requesting supply drops
              ihtaj/ otlob awamer jadida = requesting new orders

Comment

They speak Mandrian Chinese lol.

Comment

yalla chabeb lets do it.. ammar i`l add u as soon as i get home..

Comment

Guys I already have a little clan and we will definitly be happy to expand it or do whatever you like!
                    First of all: where do you live? This makes a lot of difference because of the ping and where we can play most effectively.
                    I live in Iowa USA. My other clanmates (three plus me!) live here except for [DUCKS]Black_Duck_4 who lives in Saudi Arabia. We are all from Jordan if you wonder!

So we are a little clan. We do not play very often because we are really busy most of the time. We like to spend some time on the game from time to time just to escape from the pressure of the daily life.

My ping to the US servers is as alow as 15-15ms and can go up to 70ms. My ping to the official EA EU servers is 120ms on average. The middleeast servers... forget it!! it is around 250ms.

I prefer that we play either on the US or EU servers. What about you guys?

The problem is that I have [DUCKS] in my name so adding a prefix will make it a very long name. I also have five unlocks which I like. I hate to waste them and make a new account.

I hate to post my private e-mail in a publim forum so I will send it to those who are serious about this.

Let me know what you think guys.

Comment

arabic, but people who speak arabic probably won't understand to many of it because the dialects, for example in egypt they speak arabic but some words are totaly different then the arabic they speak in marocco , etc...

Comment

Originally posted by [DUCKS]Black_Duck_1
                        Guys I already have a little clan and we will definitly be happy to expand it or do whatever you like!
                        First of all: where do you live? This makes a lot of difference because of the ping and where we can play most effectively.
                        I live in Iowa USA. My other clanmates (three plus me!) live here except for [DUCKS]Black_Duck_4 who lives in Saudi Arabia. We are all from Jordan if you wonder!

So we are a little clan. We do not play very often because we are really busy most of the time. We like to spend some time on the game from time to time just to escape from the pressure of the daily life.

My ping to the US servers is as alow as 15-15ms and can go up to 70ms. My ping to the official EA EU servers is 120ms on average. The middleeast servers... forget it!! it is around 250ms.

I prefer that we play either on the US or EU servers. What about you guys?

The problem is that I have [DUCKS] in my name so adding a prefix will make it a very long name. I also have five unlocks which I like. I hate to waste them and make a new account.

I hate to post my private e-mail in a publim forum so I will send it to those who are serious about this.

Let me know what you think guys.
                        Canada here..Quebec

Comment

Holland ..

but ... u see.. with [DuckS] no one would mark that we are arabs .. and that is why i had the plan to start the clan .. !

and rombaft ..
                          ur little wrong .. every one who speek arabic could understand the languege they speek in BF2 .. =) atleast i can do .. so can my 2 brothers !

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                            arabic, but people who speak arabic probably won't understand to many of it because the dialects, for example in egypt they speak arabic but some words are totaly different then the arabic they speak in marocco , etc...

Actually any one who claims that he understands/speaks arabic can understand the arabic in bf2. it is very clear and "standard" it is the language of the textbooks. they dont speak egyptian accent or whatever!

Maybe it is different with the chinese language. obviously many chinese are claiming that they do not understand most of the chinese in bf2.

Damn it EA! why do not they allow us to change the names!

I will add another PREFIX to my name but that will make it damn long. it will become a story!

I will leave it for you guys to choose a clan name. hopefully I wont have a problem with what you may choose.

I will e-mail you soon. I am busy now. catch you later!

Comment

Noice thx for the literral translations guys! I'm trying to get more familiar to the language so I can start learning it. I hope very soon!!

Comment

[Ducks] habibi ... what about [ArabiaN] or [Rep.Guard] ( republican guard ) .. personnaly i prefer arabian .. but i love republican guards too .. heroic stories about their fights (A) ... we can make a division like Tawakalna or Al-Nidaa' :P ( or am i just dreaming again now ?! yeah i guess am dreaming lol .. never mind ) ..

u guys got these translations yet ..?

Dabbaba lil adaa fil mantiqa, hawwel : enemy tank inbound, over !

Qannaas ! : Sniper !

wahadaat al adaa... natlob tadakhol al midfaeyya ! : enemy forces , requesting artilery !

innana nakhsar al kathier min al rijaal yomnatan wa yosra , hal tasmaoni ? : we are losing too many men left and right, do you copy ?

Al midfaeyya totliq al nieraan ! : artilery firing !

sayyidi ... ahtaaj hona ila daam al midfaeyya ! : i need artilery support over here sir !

kalla ! : negative !

tamma itlaak al saroekh !! : missile released !

Al Saroekh otlik ! okarrir .. Al saroekh otlik !! : fox one .. FOX ONE !

atbakna ala al hadaf wahowa fil marma ! : i got lock on a target !

jari al shahn : recharging !

antom aswa firqa shahadtoha hatta al aan ! : ur the worst squad i've ever seen !

3olima ! = understood ! ( btw .. this is how they realy say it in arabian armies .. )

innana nakhsar al maaraka !! Ibda al qitaal wa illa ittararto li iejadi shakhsin qadir ala al qitaal !! : we are losing the battle !! Start foghting or i will find some one who can !!

taaziezatona ala washk al nafaad !! : our reinforcments are almost .... ( dunno the english word ... its like : finished , done, used .. )

sa nanqol ila al difaa hona ! : we are going over to defence here !

taharrak bisor3a ! ohjom hona ! : move quick ! attack here !

tamma tadmier al jisir ! : bridge is destroyed !

tamma islaah al jisir ! : bridge has been repaired !

tamma itlaaq konbola ! : granade !!

asif zamiel ! sorry chief !

asif jidan ! : very sorry !

a3tathir ! ana al mokhti ! : sorry ! my fault !

shokran ! okaddiro laka thalik ! : thnx , much appreciated !

istaadna al saytara mojaddadan ! amalon jayyid ayoha al rijaal ! : we are back in buisnis again ! good work men !

will post other translations as soon as i remember some !

Comment

Working...
                                X