Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's sick of the term noob tube?

i am a admitted "noob tuber".
    yeah, I can cheese it when I end up killing myself trying to "tube" someone.
    but it does take skill in picking off targets 65+ feet away from you...
    I have taken out Helo's, Tanks, snipers on rooftops and damage from ricochet damage radius. Its fun..
    You have to depend on kentucky windage.

for you noob tube haters...
    WHEN I SAY JUMP...YOU SAY HOW HI!
    lol

Comment

People that use the term "noob tube" care way to much about their FPS-penis size.

Complaining about a specific weapon or vehicle in a game like BF2 (which is designed to have many methods of killing all with strengths and weaknesses) makes you look like a total idiot.

Go play Counterstrike

Comment

Originally posted by CS-Evolution
        The term "Noob Tube" was coined, and is perpetuated by sore losers.
        Or people that are tired of being hit in a radius of 10 ft around their player and dying instantly...or people that feel the game is ruined by spawncampers and "noob toobers" who are out for points instead of for the fun of the battle...or people who hate it when "noob toobers" go on a thread like this and say things like, "..and is perpetuated by sore losers."

...just asking to be flamed.

Comment

listen guys, its part of the game okay. Every class has something unique to bring to the battlefield, the m203 is just part of the assault class. (or the g3 if you have the unlock) its not doing any good to complain about it, cause its never gonna change. Sure its frusterating getting killed from nowhere and your like, "wtf just happened?", but its part of the game, its meant to be used. So spawn again and go kill the muther fuc ker.

Comment

people who use assault are fine, people who bunny hop are the noobs. i think thats what most people in post are trying to say. i was taken out by a grenage launcher the enemy was quite far away and it landed in my face. only thing i was thinking was f**k that was a great shot. buny hopping gets on my nerves though, if someone does it. i take my shiny m95 climb a crane and shoot them a few times then forget about it.

ban bunny hopping

Comment

Originally posted by PEENkiller
              Or people that are tired of being hit in a radius of 10 ft around their player and dying instantly...or people that feel the game is ruined by spawncampers and "noob toobers" who are out for points instead of for the fun of the battle...
              Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

Could you be any more....

Originally posted by WrAth2110
                OOO really.... I didnt know that the term "noob toob" was condicending to the man using it; I thought it was referring to the noob that just got pwned.

Interesting....
                Hey WrAth2210 - Could you be any bigger of a hypocrit? I mean seriously.

Example:

Link

That m16 ****es the hell out of me. I refuse to use it, way too unreliable.

NOOB TOOB=ME BREAKING A BLOOD VESSEL IN MY NECK.... I have a passionate hate for those who use it. EA/Dice will help me out on that one in 1.03.
                then...

Link

They cry and cry because they can not master the grenade launcher themselves. That is the one and only reason people whine about how other players play.
                I remember you verbally accosting me about a month ago on some nub, I mean pub server. Calling me a noob, etc. etc. etc. because I kept disposing of you with the M203 or GP30 (honestly don't remember) on Sharqi Pennisula. You were really quite rude to be honest and wouldn't let it die. I think I finished the round, all on foot, with a K|D of 4|1 or something. You were like 1|4.

I find it funny how you've changed your tune.:|:

Comment

Originally posted by FiveO
                  I love the term noob tube. Its so fitting, as only people with no real skill use it...
                  oh well i guess i have no skill then, because EA put it in the game and its effective doesnt mean it doesnt take any skill. its not my fault u keep getting owned by it.

m203 is very good and is very effective, dont be a tard and hate m203s.

Comment

Good to see that this thread stimulated so much adult conversation.

I also agree that the bunny hopping thingy is a bit naff. Maybe DICE could consider creating a meter for jumping or even tie it to the sprint meter. I mean who do you know that can jump like David Klech after sprinting till you are out of puff.

I like the grenade launcher it’s no lie, but on the maps with the tight alleys I prefer the G3 as it drops guys quicker than bird flu!!! I also get 5 little right mouse click prezzies’ that I can leave behind while retreating around the corner to reload my measly 20 round clip. Love that wee trick.

Comment

Working...
                    X