Who's sick of the term noob tube?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who's sick of the term noob tube?

I like the name noob tube it's better than calling them what they really are.Like pathetic skilless tw*ts.
    I do use the grenade launchers but only at distance have been the times where you fire off a nade at the enemy reloading and an enemy comes round corner so it's quicker to use my nade at close quarters but there's alot of muppets with a nade in chamber all the time.
    The AT guys annoy me the most firing rockets at infantry:hmm: ahh well they'll get bored after a while when everyone has 40 points a round and they have 15

Comment

I'm happy to use the noob tube. There's something delicious about killing the enemy when they can't see you - like when they're trying to roll up a flag and you need to toss a little love over the fence. I only wish that I could chuck a bag of C4 far enough to do the same.

Also fun, hiding behind a rock and tubing a full jeep as it passes.

I'm also not beyond taking a guy with me if they surprise me coming around a corner when I've got my noob tube out.

Don't be sad. We'll both be back in 15 seconds. Spend the time thinking about how you can avoid it next time, like taking a wide turn around the corner.

Comment

:laugh: My usual trick that never fails is to stand in middle of road so the enemy drives straight at you 9 times out of 10 they can't hit you (shooting) and then you noob tube em !!! great feeling!

Comment

A fun t00b kill was on Mashtuur playing MEC when a HumVee was charging for me....went prone.....he drove over me.....I popped up turned around and t00bed him...lol...good stuff

Comment

OOO really.... I didnt know that the term "noob toob" was condicending to the man using it; I thought it was referring to the noob that just got pwned.

Interesting....

Comment

Um...i never fired a M203 *looks around and runs*

Comment

I cannot say i "hate" people who use the M203/GP-30/GP-25. What i do hate is what comes with it. All the bunny hopping loser. I love it when they miss and start jumping their asses off while they reload instead of switching to gun.

I am very happy that i chose to unlock the G3. Thing kills any unarmed unit in 2 shot and any armored in 3. PLus it owns at even long range.

Comment

I love the term noob tube or noob tuber

Comment

I tend to use whatever weapon will keep me alive the longest. Too many G3 owners miss this lil fact. I have it unlocked and will use the G3 for larger maps and will use the M16 for the dense city maps. Once I figured out that staying alive was more fun, my K/D started going up. The guys that are using the term "noobtube" are the ones waiting to spawn. I can quick switch from the M16, M203 and the pistol. For me, the combination is a squad killer. What typically happens after I kill a single or group of guys, with the combo.......is they will come back to the exact same area...just to get a facial again. Bottom line is this is a game...use whatever weapon makes you happy.

Comment

As probably mentioned a thousand times, a n00b t00ber is someone who tubes me from three feet away while bunnyhopping and as a result suffers no damage even though he just fired a grenade at his feet.

Using the n00b t00be from afar requires skill and thus it becomes a grenade launcher.

Comment

The term shouldn't be applied to the weapon, but to a certain way of using it. n00b tubers are the bunny hopping losers who jump and shoot at their own feet. Skilled grenade launchers can kill you close or far. Lately I've only been using assault so I can get the 15h for the veteran badge, and I love using it to blow a guy up who's prone, spraying a PKM at me from a fair distance away. I keep my rifle out most of the time, especially in alleyways on Karkand, and just pop 3 shots into their chest/head instead of blowing myself up or bunny hopping. I only use the nade launcher to blow up a jeep or something that I know can pick me off if I tried to pick him off with a rifle.

Comment

Only noobs are nerds. Nerds are the ones cyber dead on the ground crying noob tube and picking there nose and/or there hole. Bite me you nerds get out of your grandmoms basement.

Comment

I always get noob tubed since i'm bullet proof:evil:

Noob tube - People who jum boom noob tube at close range.

Noob noob tuber- people who die when they do it :laugh:

Comment

If it's used in some of the ways that the first poster described then fine,but when noobs use it just because they don't know how to use a rifle then it gets annoying.
                              Especially when they panic and shoot at you and end up killing themselves in the process.

Comment

The only funny noob noob noob NOOB tubers. Is when they shoot at you and try to reload noob tube while there in a fire-fight with them. I had a guy do that 3 times. Anyone else?

Comment

Working...
                                X