Elite players= 1shot kill or hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Elite players= 1shot kill or hack?

there, is hacks out there, but my best guess is that your over reacting and maybe exadurating it a little bit, maybe he wasnt the only guy looking at you, how ever the only one shot gun is the Dao, engineer and sniper class to the head that will make a one shot kill mp5 wont so most likely there was someone shooting at you at the same time or you were weakened.

Comment

only time i really really wondered was i was engi i just repaired a tank to 100% full health, go forward a bit, see enemy tank, shoot at him, hit him, he fires back and boom!! i am dead. my tank was at 100% and I was facing him is there a known weak spot anywhere on the tank or what

Comment

I know the M95 can take someone out with 1 shot to the head but for other guns i dont think so

Comment

A lot of the guns can kill in one headshot. Basically any of the guns that do 34 or more damage. The SMGs, however, cannot.

~Wolfgang

Comment

I 1 shot kill n00bs all the time, mostly its just good timing. but im sure some of those guys have aim bots and stuff.

Comment

It seems quite a few ppl use hacks...

here's a quote from a fairly famous hack site re bf2.....

Version xx Has been released!! We can keep this PB proof forever, only by changing a few things which takes less than 30 seconds! New features added are FULL ESP for health kits / ammo kits / mines / supply crates / grenades / and also veichles (heli, plane and land) Features:
              Minimap w/ enemy radar
              Nametags
              Distance ESP
              Health ESP
              View Distance modes
              Tag Distance mode
              Speedhack
              5 crosshairs
              entity wallhack
              chamz
              skinhack *new* 1 or 2. 1 shows through walls, 2 doesnt.
              nosky
              xqz2 wallhack
              nofog
              5 colored sky options
              time
              nowater
              5 Colored roads options
              Save / Load cvars
              asus wallhack..

I'm sure I've played a few ppl using it...hate 'em..but what can u do

Comment

Yes theres hacks, but less people cheat then you think... I've never had someoen one shot me like you say. Maybe its just you no offense.

Comment

lot of one shot with the Ak in single and of core snipers.

Comment

It seems that I get one shot killed alot. But when I shoot someone, even with the G3, it usually takes at least two shots. I have no hack. If I did, the game would just be repetition.

Comment

could be pure luck as your both diving at the same time...either way the MP5 shoots at all of God's creation and all it takes is one...

Comment

Well i can say its not me, seem i get owned with 1 shot most the time by a mp5 strange, but it was that one server i was in(dont remember) that has it the most. Other known servers i play in that have people i know are just great no porblem. Maybe i raninto one of thoes "rotten" servers as so to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Shlarty
                          It seems quite a few ppl use hacks...

here's a quote from a fairly famous hack site re bf2.....

Version xx Has been released!! We can keep this PB proof forever, only by changing a few things which takes less than 30 seconds! New features added are FULL ESP for health kits / ammo kits / mines / supply crates / grenades / and also veichles (heli, plane and land) Features:
                          Minimap w/ enemy radar
                          Nametags
                          Distance ESP
                          Health ESP
                          View Distance modes
                          Tag Distance mode
                          Speedhack
                          5 crosshairs
                          entity wallhack
                          chamz
                          skinhack *new* 1 or 2. 1 shows through walls, 2 doesnt.
                          nosky
                          xqz2 wallhack
                          nofog
                          5 colored sky options
                          time
                          nowater
                          5 Colored roads options
                          Save / Load cvars
                          asus wallhack..

I'm sure I've played a few ppl using it...hate 'em..but what can u do
                          I may be misreading that, but I don't see anything that affords headshots or advantages for aiming. Don't be an alarmist.

Comment

I figured it was just me being a sucky player but the more I play the more I realize how people will cheat just to get that big point total. I see people with 50,000 or more points and a k/d ratio of 3 and I'm thinking they aren't that good. No way.

Comment

meh, sometimes people really are just that good. There was a guy at my school named gouty (nickname) and he played UT non-stop. He was actually the number one rated guy in the US for about a month. This guy was unfair to play against. We invited him to a LAN one time and that was the last time he was invited. Heres an example: 10 people total at lan, so we did 9vs1 and threw in a couple godlike bots on our side. This guy died twice. I watched his screen when he was playing. He would play with his sensitivety set on max, flick his wrist and he could kill at least two people, all with headshots. I think he got two kills that werent headshots.

Anyways, Its hard to imagine that there are people that good, especially with the way deviation works, but I cant bring myself to call hack until I have absolute proof. After watching gouty play UT as good as he did, Its just too hard to call hack.

Comment

1 shot kills do happen from time too time. Before i shot a guy a fair distance away (further than u could hit anything with a SAW) in the head with my PKM! 1 shot kill, true story.

Comment

Working...
                                X