Elite players= 1shot kill or hack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elite players= 1shot kill or hack?

Its crazy i am playing in a random server, then i see a guy we do the usial jump to ground and fire but while we are jumping he fires his MP5 at me BAm dead, 1 shot. I can never kill a guy with one shot unless i am up next to them but he was like 6meters.

Here is another weard event, i am behind a guy about 4 meters bout to fire at him, but he spins around while jumping, one shot im dead. I mean less then a second and headshot.

Is there a known aim hack floating around? I am so ****ed off at this one shot kill crap, even with a pistol from a good distance away.

One more thing is, lets say i run into a guy we face eachother, i sidestep behind a wall, but it seems he has fired threw the wall and kills me. Can you shoot threwthe corners of a building or is it just lag?

Re: Elite players= 1shot kill or hack?

I havent had this happen yet, but its funny you should mention it because one of my friends was complaining about the exact same issue with headshots and the MP5.

Comment

Well, the one with the building is just laggy collision coordinates. Basically, you are behind the wall, but technically your body is still by the corner. That's because the hit boxes are still there.

In reality, no you're not getting shot. But because EA sucks, you are.

Comment

ive been in a server where this 1 guy Esher would just stand still and shoot in the air and kill ppl like crazy then some up will run around and kill in 1 shot its crazy

Comment

I never play sniper but I did it to get a couple of badges. In Mashed potato city I did kill a couple of guys in one shot. Me and a guy faced off for one of them and I hit the ground quickly switched to scope and aimed for his head..bam he died. I did it again in the same game and he was running past me and I got a head shot.

Comment

Originally posted by jdogg88-Fed
            ive been in a server where this 1 guy Esher would just stand still and shoot in the air and kill ppl like crazy then some up will run around and kill in 1 shot its crazy
            DUde tha guy was in the server, fishy!

Comment

After about 30 hours of play I still consider myself a noob. Maybe it's just a matter of perception, but I'll spray hostiles at about 10 yards with a USMC M249 SAW, and they simply turn around and one shot--I'm looking up at the sky.

Same thing with snipers--one shot, and I'm a goner. Maybe they're just really good. To, be honest, I don't think it's a hack. It seems to me that with the machine gun that comes with the anti-tank kit, I have to be within 3 yards to be guaranteed a kill.

BTW, I just unlocked my first weapon--the M95 sniper rifle. Lookin' to kick some butt.

Comment

Its easy to turn and shoot. Easier than you might think.
                If one shot kills are happening a lot and you think something isn't right, just find another server.

Unless they're really stupid and say "I use hacks!" then you can't prove anything.
                Best to just move on and forget about them IMO.

Comment

I haven't seen it a lot, but I am shure there are aimbots around, only once or twice I had to deal with it, one time it was just a clear fact that the guy was using an aimbot.

Was playing karkand , and one guy at enemy side was running around with an AK101 and he shot me like 4 tims in that round and every time in 1 shot , the wurst kill was when I was running at the mec main base just on the wall, and he was a the other side of the river, like on the edge of draw distance, he killed me in one shot??????????

His final score was about 220 with more then 80 kills , looked up his stats , and he had already 35.000 points with about 100 hours of playing

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                    I haven't seen it a lot, but I am shure there are aimbots around, only once or twice I had to deal with it, one time it was just a clear fact that the guy was using an aimbot.

Was playing karkand , and one guy at enemy side was running around with an AK101 and he shot me like 4 tims in that round and every time in 1 shot , the wurst kill was when I was running at the mec main base just on the wall, and he was a the other side of the river, like on the edge of draw distance, he killed me in one shot??????????

His final score was about 220 with more then 80 kills , looked up his stats , and he had already 35.000 points with about 100 hours of playing
                    Aimbot? Is that a known hack and/or class of hack? Just curious.

Comment

no lifers

Comment

Originally posted by KC.JADE
                        Well, the one with the building is just laggy collision coordinates. Basically, you are behind the wall, but technically your body is still by the corner. That's because the hit boxes are still there.

In reality, no you're not getting shot. But because EA sucks, you are.
                        This has been evident in all of the Battlefield series'.

Comment

Nice sig, keel!

I've had all those happen to me a few times recently. I'm hesitant to blame it on hacks because no matter server I'm on it still lags, crashes, boots random players, etc. Also, how many times have you fired off some desperation shots while you were getting hit and amazingly pull off a headshot? Think about it, with the current deviation, random luck is still a big part of hitting your target.

Comment

I'm always amazed at the guys that just spray and pray with the LMGs (as in, not proning/crouching or aiming, just firing from the hip) and get headshots. There's always a couple that manage to do it consistantly, whether it be with the PKM or one of the standards. I don't know if it can be blamed on a hack or luck, but sometimes you have to think someone's luck is just a tad too good. I've gotten OHKs on snipers and other people before with my G3, but that's proning, singleshot, aiming down the sights, etc. I doubt there are all that many hacks, but knowing they're out there makes you always scratch your head when you get killed consistantly by the same guy in ways that seem impossible...

~Wolfgang

Comment

i had this problem with one guy, hed always seem to prone to the ground and kill me 1 shot with his ak101 every single time, he would come around the corner and doesnt matter where i was, how high up on a ledge i was hed always kill me before i could shoot

Comment

Working...
                              X