Sniper guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper guide

I know this should be in tips and such, but I felt it would get more looked at here. This is a preview of the booklet newsletter I am making. its a guide on how to snipe in bf2

Re: Sniper guide

Tell me what you think

Comment

I like the font.

Comment

I definatly need to get a better one. How about the content. I RP alot so the first page is IC, but the 2nd page and others (which will be in the tips and tricks place) will be totally ooc and summming up eveyrhting seen above, in a nice little pakage.

Comment

Wow did you write that yourself,damn. Good job man

Comment

Sounds alot like he 1st Force Recon sniper moto

Comment

Looks good so far. One thing, though. Try to make the font easy to read. Nothing more irritating than wading through text THAT IS ALL IN BOLD CAPS.A good model for fonts and layouts is a decent game manual.
              Forgot to add this in: proofread and spell check, too. Nothing screams "unprofessional" like "your" for "you're" and other spelling errors.

Comment

It's looking good - keep up with the development. I'll read it thru once its complete

Comment

I know that guy...

Comment

Yes snipers work alone or paired up with another sniper. No need for humanity. Just click and boom.Click and boom.No real contact with the enemy like the normal grunts/fodder/infantry. No eternal brotherhood of man in conflict. Click and boom, Click and boom.

Comment

i would put in it never fire more than 2 or 3 shots at one person, never fire when someone is looking in your area, always look for a spot most snipers dont use, take your time and dont rush your shots. dont alway try and be a god sniper, wait for an easy shot as you star then move on to moving tartgetsn, the spriting ones moveing at a 90 dagree angle. never be a squad leader cause some ppl dont get that a claymore can kill them. and use you pistol ony if you know how to, some ppl like me can kill ppl with only about 2 shots and can also use it as a sniper weapon. also as a sniper sopot targets for your team mates.

Comment

Originally posted by spikeyperson
                        Yes snipers work alone or paired up with another sniper. No need for humanity. Just click and boom.Click and boom.No real contact with the enemy like the normal grunts/fodder/infantry. No eternal brotherhood of man in conflict. Click and boom, Click and boom.
                        You have no idea. A good sniper is a very careful hunter who can't rely on his noob tube or a convenient tank to hide in. He has to be aware of other players, their weapons and their quirks, their likely routes and reactions, just to survive for more than a few minutes.

It's only "click and boom" to people who know nothing about it.

Comment

you have too much time on your hands....

Comment

If you're sniper, then just get this one fact through you're head. You are NOT a killing machine.
                            You job is to observe enemy activity behind the front line. This information will be vital to your team. You may only fire your weapon on two conditions.
                            The first condition is when you are spotted. Relocate to another area. If a few enemy forces are chasing you, then shoot.
                            Second condition is when your team is assaulting the enemy position. Take careful aim (that means don't waste an entire clip on one soldier) and choose your targets wisely. Try to get the spec-ops and anti-tank first. If these two classes are eliminated, then your team's armor will go mostly unchallenged.

Comment

Working...
                            X