HOW TO: Unlock Weapons in 1.02 Single Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HOW TO: Unlock Weapons in 1.02 Single Player

I tried it as directed and the gam3e crashes to desktop as soon as the loading scene says its loading objects..

also some of the files have ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2 insted of just 1..

Comment

Originally posted by Wobble
      I tried it as directed and the gam3e crashes to desktop as soon as the loading scene says its loading objects..
      EXACTLY what did you do? Modding the kits definitely works. Make sure you don't change anything other than what the directions say.
      also some of the files have ObjectTemplate.unlockLevel 2 insted of just 1..
      Those are the SF unlocks. To use those instead of the tier 1 unlocks you need to change both Levels to 0.

Comment

Is possible to play around with Tier 1 and 2 unlocks in Single Player on 1.12?

This only applied to the original and demo....

Comment

Originally posted by infectedsoldier
          Is possible to play around with Tier 1 and 2 unlocks in Single Player on 1.12?

This only applied to the original and demo....
          The very first post is about tier 1 unlocks in patch 1.02 and later (as the thread title indicates) and I explained how to apply it to tier 2 unlocks in the last few pages. You can't switch between weapons in 1.02 and later; that you can only do in the demo and unpatched (v1.00) retail.

Comment

Working...
          X