EA Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Staff

Well I new they were not testing, they can't get by another rank with just one unlock so they just request an unlock and *Puff there 'ya go.
    Or maybe they just wanted high stats and some unlocks. I mean they made the game, they can do whatever they want with it.
    We play the game we should be able to do what ever the hell we want.
    Instead of stat padders getting their accounts wiped...why don't the EA members get wiped before they started competing in the games.
    I agree with whoever said it's coruppt..it is, everything is, it's a fact so I will live with it and so should we.
    */SashDaMan's account get's wiped by [EA]FirePuff
    I'm sorry I just need an explaination for this. It's like saying to the American publice; You can't own a gun. The next day George Bush walks out of The Pentagon with 2 L85A1 (which the government unlocked for him) oh and a M95 (the government also unlocked this for him).
    It needs explaining and sorting out..

Comment

QUOTE=Scoobing]Or maybe they just wanted high stats and some unlocks. I mean they made the game, they can do whatever they want with it.[/QUOTE]

Its not just guys who "made the game", its any shmo who works at EA. Once again, I could care less, I always assume people will use any advantage in life they can. Human nature.
      I can see the point of some posters about stat padders getting accounts wiped while an EA guy could just ask for any unlock and even reverse an unlock if they dont like it.

Comment

I love the way people assume that everyone who works for EA is a corrupt, cheating, stat padding bastard. How many EA people have you ever actually seen in BF2? Yeah, I bet you can count them on one hand. Personally I couldn't give a toss what they do with their accounts, hell it's their game.

Oh and Sashdaman:
        "It's like saying to the American publice; You can't own a gun. The next day George Bush walks out of The Pentagon with 2 L85A1 (which the government unlocked for him) oh and a M95 (the government also unlocked this for him).
        It needs explaining and sorting out.."

What the fvck are you talking about lol!? Good analogy mate, 'cos I often see George Bush walking with a couple of rifles...

Comment

Who cares i mean come on what are you ganna do report them to EA LOLOLOL Its EA they been screwin us since the game came out would you expect anything less?...I dont

Comment

Lol I'd love to see someone report EA staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepish :P
              What the fvck are you talking about lol!? Good analogy mate, 'cos I often see George Bush walking with a couple of rifles...
              With that attitude and the rest of that post that would get you in trouble with TBBF2.What I said was a comparison, a little over exagerated but what isn't.
              Originally posted by Bahhh
              Personally I couldn't give a toss what they do with their accounts, hell it's their game.
              Like I said in my other post, it's unfair that they get to pick and choose. It's not their game it's our game, we bought it they didn't,they got paid for making this game.
              Don't swear in reply to one of my posts again please. Anyone else's then yes, but not mine.Thanks.

Comment

Wow!...Lance Corporal and two unlocks.

Comment

Exactly..
                  It looks like she plays fair until she has 2 unlocks for Lance Corp...

Comment

Just to let you know, [EA]tester accounts are meant for testing purposes only. They unlock all to see if there is anything wrong with it. Also there accounts are wiped from time to time to test out ranks etc.

Hope this helped you guys understand.

Comment

Surely nobody actually really is upset by the above info? This is just a big p**take, right? I mean come ON! There's hundreds of thousands of players worldwide and you guys begrudge testers with temporary accounts having a few unlocks? Perspective?

Personally, I'd much rather EA staff continued to test the game and take an interest in it than just vanish into thin air.

Who cares if they have all the unlocks... half of you complaining about it are probably the same folks who bitch that the unlocks aren't powerful enough!

Comment

so you guys are also fine with stat padders then as long as they are not in the top 10 ??
                        But yet you guys b|tch and complain about them and report them to EA... I'm seeing double standards here...
                        Uhhh, i would like to see you make the game, lol. Some of the [EA] are just testers, and they get paid money to report back the current condition of the game. Don't want the unlockable process sped up by the producers? Then you can wait until next febuary for the next patch/update/version to arrive, since you want them to work hours and hours to test a certain feature.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SashDaMan
                          Exactly..
                          It looks like she plays fair until she has 2 unlocks for Lance Corp...
                          By the looks of things she could do with a few more unlocks....

Comment

Originally posted by cobrakai
                            Surely nobody actually really is upset by the above info? This is just a big p**take, right? I mean come ON! There's hundreds of thousands of players worldwide and you guys begrudge testers with temporary accounts having a few unlocks? Perspective?
                            Well EA get upset with statpackers, what I don't understand is [EA]FirePuff has 2 unlocks at lance corporal and that some other [EA] members have been on 6 mins with 20 kills...what kind of testing is that?

Comment

lmao...

i didnt know this.

on monday im god damn requesting my unlocks

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SashDaMan
                                Well EA get upset with statpackers, what I don't understand is [EA]FirePuff has 2 unlocks at lance corporal and that some other [EA] members have been on 6 mins with 20 kills...what kind of testing is that?
                                Obviously you have been kept out of the internal EA loop, They mentioned that they were testing statpadding to see how they could combat it.

But seriously man, you got a grudge or something, its the perks of the job, good on them. Get over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X