EA Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA Staff

Yesterday finding that an EA staff member visited totalbf2.com forums I decided to research into them and see what they have been up to.
    What I found out was really weird and like stat packer evidence.
    I searched for [EA]Firepuff's PID and found that she plays now and then and is pretty good, she was a Lance Corprol but with 2 yes 2 unlocks... I couldn't see how this was possible so something was up.

I decided to search for their "Worst Enemy" and "Favourite Victim" at the bottom of the stat page here:

After following the EA team around the stat page I found [EA]GOOBERT he's good there's nothing up with him. I found [EARS]Chops who lead me to[ea]thestatman and he had played for 6 mins got 20 kills and all the weapons were unlocked.

See what you think
    Follow the Worst Enemy/Favourite Victim and find so unfair and weird things.
    Start at: [EA]FirePuff

Re: EA Staff

My own worst enemy is my own clanmate.

Comment

I've played with FirePuff, she's cool. =O

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. SashDaMan
        [ea]thestatman and he had played for 6 mins got 20 kills and all the weapons were unlocked.
        All weapons unlocked ? Has anyone else managed this without cheating ?

Comment

is this a...joke?

HOW ELSE WOULD THEY TEST?!

123 check

Comment

EA personell can have anything they want....

Comment

Ahhh yes my friend just told me... They have to test so that's why they're things are sky high. and yes JackReacher yer I see now..
              Aww,

Comment

I work with someone who has a friend at EA and they can request whatever they want and it has nothing to do with testing. Points, ranks, unlocks whatever---- they just have to request it and poof! One of the benefits to working at EA. Not really a cheat but more like what life is all about, its about who you know.

Comment

hey if i worked at EA, i'd unlock all my stuff. kinda like now that i can bypass internet monitoring at our company since i got it like that....

Comment

You couldn't figure that out? :S

Comment

Originally posted by Foxen
                      EA personell can have anything they want....
                      That's called being corrupt. Play by the rules that you (EA) set or don't play at all.

I'm an owner of a gaming league. By what you had just said that means I can add 10000 points to my own stats and clan stats and it's fine? That's a big NO!!

So mr. moderator... maybe you can, since you should have contact with the EA people, find out why this is that they can break their own rules and get away with it.

Comment

Come on. They had a part in making or distributing the game they can get whatever they want. Which I don't care its not like they are in the top10 of the leaderboards.

Comment

i love how the ea ppl give themselves all the unlcoks and stats

Comment

Why wouldn't they?

Comment

my god, they cheat, exploit, whore, ....

The EA staff are the wurst BF2 criminals around! lol .

serious, maybe they where just testing some stuff, or just testing some possible hacks or leaks in there system

Comment

Working...
                              X