EA Staff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EA Staff

Or maybe they just wanted high stats and some unlocks. I mean they made the game, they can do whatever they want with it.

Comment

lol.. this is pretty dumb.

Comment

i dont get wats so special about the pic

Comment

My brother's friend's uncle's cousin's nephew's girlfriend's ex-boyfriend's roomate's neighbor's postman's son's baseball coach's ex-wife's first child from her second marriage's friend works at EA too.

Comment

Is this really effecting you guys? Do you play with EA a lot and then get killed by an unlocked weapon that they illegally obtained. Its not that big of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by HorrorBusiness
              My brother's friend's uncle's cousin's nephew's girlfriend's ex-boyfriend's roomate's neighbor's postman's son's baseball coach's ex-wife's first child from her second marriage's friend works at EA too.
              OMG, ask your bother to ask his friend if he wants to ask his uncle for him to ask his cousin to ask his nephew to ask his ex girlfriend to ask her ex boyfriend to ask his roommate to ask his neighbors to ask his postman to ask his son to ask his base ball coach to ask his ex wife to ask her first child from second mariage to ask his friend if he got some more information about the 1.03 patch !!!

Comment

Originally posted by scottyk87
                Is this really effecting you guys? Do you play with EA a lot and then get killed by an unlocked weapon that they illegally obtained. Its not that big of a deal.
                I play on EA servers I ran into proganist on the EUROPE forums. Nice guy.

Comment

[EA]Firepuff is viewing this thread.
                  HI
                  Hows QA testing going?

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
                    Or maybe they just wanted high stats and some unlocks. I mean they made the game, they can do whatever they want with it.
                    True, its just seems a little bit "double standards". We get prevented from & punished for getting unlocks with working for them, they just get them for nothing. It doesn't really bother me tho'.

Comment

I have to say I don't see it that way, I mean they are the creators, if they gave themselves say, a BFG that wasn't in the game already then, yeah I could see a problem. But they are only giving themselves stuff in the game that is already there. They can only use one unlocked weapon to kill you at one time, no different from anyone else.

Comment

It's kind of like writing a program to take care of a bank's money system. I would send myself 1 million dollars because I need to test it.

But something as small as testing unlocks shouldn't bother y'all that much. You people really crack me up sometimes.

Comment

dont see any problem...

Comment

as long as they're not in the top 10, i'm ok with them breaking their own rules...

Comment

so you guys are also fine with stat padders then as long as they are not in the top 10 ??
                              But yet you guys b|tch and complain about them and report them to EA... I'm seeing double standards here...

Comment

He does have a good one going there. :P lol, doesn't bother me, guns are guns, tanks are tank, points....well points aint doodoo. All I ever like to use is tanks, c4, and the G36c (even though I havn't got it unlocked yet :cry anyways. There's people out there with the m95, they will kill you in your helicopter, theres people with the nice autoshotties, they'll kill you up close. So what if some EA guys got all of them. Not like they can auto M95, rocket, PKM you all at the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X