BF2 getting boring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BF2 getting boring?

Come on guys lets face it EA dont give to craps enough to make CTF happen in BF2 they already realesed a press saying if the community wants other game modes they will have to mod them. EA has become lazy and sloppy with thier titles latly BFV got boring cause of lack of up keep I.E. patches / new maps / new weapons and or game mods for months and months at a time they did nothing. BF2 is no diffrent it looks amasing it sounds amasing it has the potential to be a 10/10 game but the truth is its not, maybe a 8/10 any game that has a map like stike at karkand that you cannot enter any buildings accept maybe 1-3 thats pretty friggin bad no no thats just plan lazy. But no worries as with BF1942 and BFV im sure the FREE!!!!! modding community will show up EA once again proving a bunch of low income nerds can out due a multi billion dollar company like EA, example of this Desert Combat for BF1942 and POE for BFV and soon to come to stick it in EA's lazy butt Desert Conflict ( go gettem DC team show them what true gamers can do )

Comment

watch out for the squirrels

Comment

I have started to stop playing Ranked games. Ranked was fun because I was earning something. I liked using other guns from time to time. What I think this game really could use is a clan/friends tool similar to x-box live/Bungies system.

I would like to be thrown into games with random people but with my party of friends. The only other game mode I really wanted was Frontline or Supply line. That looked really good. It would be also cool if not everyone in supply line needed to attack 1 target. If the team could divide squads into having different targets but I think this wouldn't work the way I hoped. Supply Line for bigger maps would be fun. I like playing bigger maps because Smaller maps is just counter strike... and I don't like that game.

Getting a good buddies system so you don’t have to play alone is nice. And if you and your friends can hop into big games fast it's even better.

Comment

I want missions but I dont want them to be the same everytime I play them. Other wise its the same battle over and over and you find things to suspect or places to disregard.

Comment

Worst problem is, most people don't defend because they wont get as many points by doing that...theyr WRONG you get extra points for each kill you make if the enemy is in flagrange. And its also the key to winning the round.

Comment

300 hours under my belt not counting demo and I'm not bored yet.

In fact I just got a new graphics card and can run everything on the highest settings. I am more addicted now then ever.

Comment

Working...
              X