Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to setup your joystick to fly a jet (beginner)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to setup your joystick to fly a jet (beginner)

Its part of the process. If its too sensitive, lower it, if its not enough sensitive, boost it up. Joysticks are tricky, and make sure you use YAW. Ive laughed my *** off at people who have asked me for help with JS and it turns out they make no use of YAW (I was like this when I started too :P).

JS is a ***** to get used to, but its worth it, good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
      Its part of the process. If its too sensitive, lower it, if its not enough sensitive, boost it up. Joysticks are tricky, and make sure you use YAW. Ive laughed my *** off at people who have asked me for help with JS and it turns out they make no use of YAW (I was like this when I started too :P).

JS is a ***** to get used to, but its worth it, good luck.
      Sorry but i also no nothing about what YAW is lol, can you explain?
      Also, the program (Profiler) that came with the JS is the only way to change sensitivity, im guessin, but im having problems with it registering the changes i made. I must have rebooted BF2 20 times, and nothing ever changed. So if some1 with the extreme3d pro JS knows the solution to this problem pleaseeeee let me know. Thx

Comment

i have the same joy stick. the way i do it is
        the black knob
        up-cycle camera
        down-cycle wapon
        left-look behind
        right- cockpit

then the left side buttons
        1-afterburner
        2-flares

then the right side buttons
        1-parachute
        2-enter exit

the buttons on the botom, make whatever you like, talk button, switch seats

the reason i have the right side as enter an exit. if you have your hands on the joy stick flying, when you need to bail out, you need to fumble around and press the E key. then press the 9 key for parachute. by then you aer dead and shot out of the sky.

so if you make the right side enter/exit and parachute
        esay combo. hopout and chute, boom your out of harms way. and while you parachute down, you can fumble back to your ketyboard

Comment

Working...
        X