Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:Sad: What game feature didn't you know about until ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: :Sad: What game feature didn't you know about until ...

Originally posted by Brucewillis2
    "Use the mouse, luke... trust your feelings"
    :laugh: Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Ferret

Noob question of the day: When you zoom in on the commander screen to the most detailed level how do you scroll/move the map to continue looking around in this view? Currently I'm zooming in, zooming out and repositioning the cursor, then zooming in... I just know I'm being a noob...
      naw - u r not a noob - just still learning like the rest of us

you can use your WASD keys to slide the map around - this is good for small adjustments
      or
      you can reclick in the map with left click
      or
      go up and click in the little minimap on the top left of the commnander screen

Comment

Originally posted by Mazstermind
        when youre the only person in a vechicle how do u switch to the gun or another seat?
        f1 through f9.

Comment

how do you drop bombs?

Comment

TopGunGreg you rock! Thanks... you have single handedly made a better commander.

Comment

Originally posted by kleomenes
              how do you drop bombs?
              right-click

Comment

Originally posted by TopGunGreg
                naw - u r not a noob - just still learning like the rest of us
                So very correct. "Noobs" only exist in the minds of those that feel they need to insult others in order to feel better about themselves.

Comment

I never knew you could slide down ladders by holding the Shift (sprint) key. Comes in handy when you are getting shot going up or down a ladder.

Comment

Originally posted by Earnhardt
                    I never knew you could slide down ladders by holding the Shift (sprint) key. Comes in handy when you are getting shot going up or down a ladder.
                    I never go down one without it!

Comment

Originally posted by DLWebmaestro96
                      So very correct. "Noobs" only exist in the minds of those that feel they need to insult others in order to feel better about themselves.
                      IMO, noobs are different than newbies. Newbies are guys that are new to the game, arn't very good, and don't know how to exploit, or pad, or bunnyhop etc. So they play fairly, they get good after a while and arn't newbies anymore. Noobs, on the other hand, IMO are those bunnyhopping 203ing people that use every fair thing in the game, like uncappable spawn raping, or BH whoring etc. They are totally different to me, i respect newbies and their attempts to get better at the game. I show no respect for noobs at all, they ruin the game for everybody except fellow noobs.

Comment

Originally posted by WAAASSSUUUPP
                        How do you zoom in on sattelite?
                        You can also use the mouse scroll wheel to zoom in and out.

Comment

There is one thing I don't know. When you're in commander view, fully zoomed in, and you move the view with the wasd keys, some yellow bars appear in the top right corner of the screen and one by one disappear after a few seconds.

Anyone got any idea what those are for?:hmm:

Comment

could you show us a screenshot vim?

Comment

Originally posted by Ferret
                              TopGunGreg you rock! Thanks... you have single handedly made a better commander.
                              well - thanks for the thanks
                              as I have learned 90% of the "tricks/methods" for this game here in this Forum
                              I am ony too happy to spend my spare time sharing back hat I have learned

Comment

Working...
                              X