Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Does EA Hate America

Originally posted by Inco
    hey well think yaselves lucky your only future in air combat isn't the friggin euro fighter. From wht i hear a 747 with one engine could beat it in a dogfight.
    ROFL

747s are actually pretty manuvarable. They can loop, roll and do all kinds of neat stuff. It's just the 200 people on board vomiting that keeps 'em from doin so.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
      well done columbo. what gave me away? was it the location: australia on the left hand side of my post?
      Nah, it was the imbecilic replies that gave it away before you even mentioned that stupid ass info under your avatar.

Comment

i dont get it, what is the purpose of having the F/A 22 when no other country can match the current arsenal?? wouldnt you be wasting money?? plus, how about the F-35's??

Comment

Originally posted by Inco
          hey well think yaselves lucky your only future in air combat isn't the friggin euro fighter. From wht i hear a 747 with one engine could beat it in a dogfight.

lol damn :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Nagaria
            i dont get it, what is the purpose of having the F/A 22 when no other country can match the current arsenal?? wouldnt you be wasting money?? plus, how about the F-35's??
            You upgrade your aircraft, because you want to maintain superiority. China and the Soviets, as well as Iran and other countries continue to develop better air craft.

The F-35's main purpose will be A/G attacks, with a secondary function of intercept. The F/A-22 will be the main air intercept fighter in the future, along with the F/A-18.

In 10 - 15 years you will hear of the next generation fighter/bomber. It is just the way that the cycle is.

Comment

thats all well and good, but whos going to stop EA EATING BABIES!!!!!

Comment

Because they dont like them to lok good...

Comment

America has the crappiest assault rifles ever, EVER

Comment

www.fas.org is a great site. been there before and they have loads of information. F/A 22 promises that the US willretain it air superiority and air supremacy for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by JTBell
                      First issue, about your whole "nuke our problems" school of thought (or, lack of thought) is going to cause serious problem, because, people other than the US has nukes, and those people are going to be ****ed. Also, if a large disaster, such as a hurrican, hit you, would you want people to help you? I'm guessing yes. Now, if you and your balls-to-the-walls selfishness decides to cut off relief money to a country hit by the world's deadliest natural disaster, who the hell is going to help you, you moron?
                      Read the last sentence of his post.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper_13
                        because America isnt the best country in the world. stop thinking they have the best jets, missles and guns. totaly wrong
                        Says who.. Our redheaded step child Canada? Damn Canadians

Comment

Mainly because the fighters that are going head to head in this game are comparative to the others.
                          If they had the latest in american fighter technology (Dunno why not, they have the M1A2) then the USMC would be sporting the F-22 Raptor wich is far superior then any other fighter out there.
                          Durring sims a single F22 raptor is able to take out 5 migs, or 4 various us fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by [LG]Cataclysm
                            ROFL

747s are actually pretty manuvarable. They can loop, roll and do all kinds of neat stuff. It's just the 200 people on board vomiting that keeps 'em from doin so.
                            indeed.
                            Boeing 707 Dash -80 N70700 Completes a Barrel Roll During Early Flight Testing to show the Aircrafts Capabilities

not a 747, but the guy got fired. (despite what the old guy says). it hasnt been attempted since.

707 > EF

Comment

it is even when you think about it. the planes are pretty even (even though in RL a F-15 is considered one of the best fighter planes ever made and could own any Mig... just the facts, read up on Desert Storm if you dont believe me)

the US has the blackhawk which dominates, and the MEC team has a good attack chopper, which kinda evens it out.

china gets screwed over (their mini gun is anything but great on their attack chopper, and their transport heli is the same ol thing as the MEC ones basically)

Comment

Working...
                              X