Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, *4* direct hits with my antitank weapon and the chopper is still FLYING!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get c4 on TOP of the flagpole?

Comment

Originally posted by Dearmad
      How do you get c4 on TOP of the flagpole?
      its not on top exactly. you can only get it to stick to maybe the top 3rd of the pole if you're lucky. i have a hard time trying to do this. i wish you could pick up your c4 like the eng. can do with mines. i don't see any reason why you couldn't.

Comment

The only thing they have to do is make controlling the BH squirrelly as hell when it falls below half damage and every time it receives a hit from explosive ordnance...

That BH will be a death carriage to hell when it starts flying like a drunken monkey, engies or not...

Comment

It probly had 3 engineers in the chopper repairing, you gotta land your rocket in the cab and kill all the engies to take it down.
          /second

Comment

Shoot the canopy where the pilot is...pilot dies, chopper crashes into buildings around it...1 shot...6 kills...end of story...or better yet, if they had the attack chopper, jump in and fly off

If you can't do that, go for the tail rotor or if its the blackhawk, inside the cabin into the roof, you'll kill everyone that it is carrying...

Comment

Originally posted by Dearmad
              TItle about says it all... this is ridiculous. Air assets are too tough in this game. They should require better piloting not the overpowers they have right now. Choppers hsould stay behind rises, pop up to do the nasty, and float off away, not HOVER OVER A FLAG taking 4 SHOTS from my tank weapon and laugh it off, turn on me and riddle me with bullets!

The bullet riddling part is cool as lopng as it happens BEFORE I hit the mofo with my antitank weaponry...

Probably full of Engineers. Would'nt be teh first time I have seen it.

Comment

yeah about the BH armor and all that, but please keep the miniguns .... hehe, just love them.... and hate them when I get kiled by.

Comment

Working...
                X