Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chubz
    Stats mean nothing;

For me it depends on how good my team is and whether or not they will actually help one another, form squads, etc.

Sometimes if I get into a game where my team is absolutely horrible I end up getting a 1:2 or even 1:3 kill/death ratio.

If I get on a good team, my usual kill/death ratio is 2:1 or higher at times. Sadly, finding a "good" team is harder for me than anything. I guess that's why like 50% of the time I'll leave a game before the round is even over. I can't deal with being stuck on the nublet team.
    No matter what I always get above a 1 KDR, if my team is good it is usually much better.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
      No matter what I always get above a 1 KDR, if my team is good it is usually much better.
      That's cool. What kit do you usually use? Most of the time I'm either Medic or Assault.

Comment

I've found that the rule in the real military (at least when I was in) applies to BF 2 as well:

"When the bullets start flying, rank means nothing"

Comment

Originally posted by Chubz
          That's cool. What kit do you usually use? Most of the time I'm either Medic or Assault.
          It depends on that map, and the situation. Most maps I use anti-tank, karkand I use medic or assault, and Sharqi I use medic.

Comment

Could've been the guy's relative/freind...

Comment

Originally posted by JPSpencer
              I've found that the rule in the real military (at least when I was in) applies to BF 2 as well:

Oh so true. :laugh:

Comment

He could have been having a bad day, I know there are some days when I'm unstoppable, other days, I'm just making purple hearts--give him the benefit of the doubt.

Comment

goes to show that even if you have a high rank you can still be a noob

Comment

Most of you guys don't get it. For those of us that play the game a lot, we are not always out to get the highest score, or be in the top 10. Eventually you get to the point when the game isn't as fun as it use to be, and you try new things. That's when dicks like you come along and call us noobs because you get a few more points than us. The funny thing is, you are playing your heart out and we are having fun.

News flash, nobody gives a sh!t if you have a few more points. You are still a Lance Corporal or less.

Comment

Why does rank have to mean players have to be God at the game 100% of the time? I'm a Corporal and then same tactics you need to be in the top 5 just get boring. SOmetimes I like to jihad jeep. I don't get many points but its definitely more fun than monotonous flag capping for hours on end.

Comment

Originally posted by JPSpencer

I agree 100%

Comment

I'll be sergeant soon. I play mostly infantry, and consider myself extremely skilled at it. But people still like to hate on people with higher ranks.

And as for the comment about them sucking, I like to goof off sometimes and try to defib people the entire game. I play the game to have fun, and I'm guessing a lot of other high ranked players do as well.

Comment

Rank does not reflect skill.

Comment

Lots of time = lots of points adding up.

I saw a seargant who was 5-23. So I started asking him what it was like to have a purple heart but he never responded.

And you say he wanted in the blackhawk? He probably whored a lot of his points. Meaning they are probably all teamwork points.

Comment

Rank is made to make lil' kiddies feel special

"my mom says im cool..."

Comment

Working...
                                X