Operation Iraqi Freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Operation Iraqi Freedom

sorry dont feel like being a junior mapper iv done 4 years of work and been on 3 mod teams, all 3 mods i was lead mapper, no way im going down to junior mapper

Comment

Originally posted by Snipers0
      sorry dont feel like being a junior mapper iv done 4 years of work and been on 3 mod teams, all 3 mods i was lead mapper, no way im going down to junior mapper
      I just moved some of the team around (opened up two mapper slots)... could use you as a Senior Mapper if you'd like the job?

Catch me on MSN (TJYoung80234) and we'll chat.

Originally posted by ArcLight27
      To hell with what everybody says about the war being wrong or what not. Do the mod!

Semper Fi Devil Dog
      Hoo Rah!
      Oh and we ARE! Hehe. We're already making a lot of progress.

Comment

This mod is in full swing, and if you forgot the site, just click the link in my sig.

Comment

i would rather work with your lead mapper and be a co-lead mapper, dont really have the time but have the skills and experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Snipers0
            i would rather work with your lead mapper and be a co-lead mapper, dont really have the time but have the skills and experience.
            That would be our Senior position... he works hand in hand with the Lead Mapper. However... if you did have time for that Lead position, it may open up soon. Our top mapper is contemplating doing more coding/modeling work for now (to get things rolling faster).

So swing by the website forums, or catch me on MSN... I'll be more than happy to explain what positions we have available.

We do have a few renders put together that should be going up within the next 48 hours... be sure to look for those. There's going to be A LOT of revamping... to fix the errors made by EA (ie. the Humvee that did not have armored plating in use by the Marines). We're also adding a ton of new vehicles (I touched on that briefly already), but you're looking at things like:

-AAV (USMC)- http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...-1234g-501.jpg
            -The UH1N "Huey"- http://www.global-military.info/acpics/uh1n-2.jpg
            -CH-46 "Sea Knight"- http://www.factbook.org/wikipedia/en..._46_750pix.jpg

Plus a completely re-modeled LAV-25 and as I just mentioned, the M1123 Humvee.

Here's a Total BF2 exclusive insider tip... since I like you guys so much... lol... there will be two versions of the Humvee that you will be able to use. The first will be standard with the M2 .50 cal machinegun... the second... here's the best part... one that will have a mounted MK-19 automatic grenade launcher:

The damage will be the same as the M203 (they are both 40mm grenades for reference)... and will fire consecutive rounds. You will most likely be required to reload the weapon at either the 32 or 48 mark (as these are the standard ammo count boxes for this weapon).

ENJOY!

Comment

I'm a Marine as well, as I enlisted in '99 and am still in. I have since done two tours in Iraq, and would be more then willing to lend my support toward the realism and factual aspects when it concerns the war.

Semper Fi brother!

Comment

Yo TJ! I love the idea! I applied as tester/advisor and mapper. This mod is really going well! I can't wait!

Comment

OIF is still hiring! Check by our site www.oifmod.com !

Comment

Working...
                  X