Do vehicle whores bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do vehicle whores bother you?

What's the point of the tanks or apcs being there if you can't use them? Why does it matter if it's 1 guy in the tank the whole round or 5? Either way the tank will be used and you will probably die. Stop complaining. You sound like a baby.

Comment

sometimes. even more when they want you to get out because their buddy wants in! And even more so when they then take off and crash to die!

Fun part is to try it all over again!

Comment

Vehicle whores only bother me when they hog their particular special vehicle, and won't let anyone else have a go, or refuse to queue up again when they die and lose the vehicle. These two well known chaps caused mayhem the other night, standing in front of planes so people would incur tks and tking to get the plane.
        I eventually got ****ed off, and next round blew one of them away with a shotgun on next round spawn because I knew what was going to happen.. I lowered my own standards, and shouldn't have but I was sick of having the plane blown up with C4/ATM, getting shot out of the seat with an M95, being nudged with jeeps etc... After this episode I gave up and left.
        It's sad people feel the need to ruin other people's gaming experience just to keep their stats up etc. I wonder if they're so selfish and treat people like s**t in real life or is the anonymity of the internet providing a convenient shield? They're probably fat kids who get bullied in school.

Comment

They bother me, yes.

They tend to camp for vehicles, in packs, screwing them team over with deminished manpower.

They keep so called "noobs" (the non"whores") from acasionally grabbing a tank or apc to have "fun" with, instead of "getting a 1337 K/D ratio".

They TK teammates, dont pith in where needed because they are to busy camping for the vehicle, or being to scared to die in whatever they are piloting.

Comment

yeah i have had this problem before. People just think that they can take the vehicle and claim it the rest of the game. Yeah it might be fun for them, but hey there are other people that want to use it. I use black hawk mainly when using choppers. For some reason people do not take advantage of those things. If u are the pilot, and u have a full chopper wiht the main purpose to capture flags, u will get a grip of points no doubt. Just because one person takes a vehicle of some sort there are many other ways of getting points. EA I don't think would add more cobras because they are powerful with a good pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by [UT]MajorHavoc
              all i meant to say is that there are better people at armor than both you and me. if you took it some other way, that wasn't my intention, but like i said before, no offense.
              No offense

& THX, you opened my eyes to some things

SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by [UT]MajorHavoc
                all i meant to say is that there are better people at armor than both you and me. if you took it some other way, that wasn't my intention, but like i said before, no offense.
                No offense

& THX, you opened my eyes to some things

SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Working...
                X