Do vehicle whores bother you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do vehicle whores bother you?

specially when they stand on your vehicle so you tk them.

Comment

Originally posted by josephstalin
      I come across so many people who do nothing but use a certain vehicle. I've even had people shoot me if i was about to get in a chopper just so they could. I mean I've got nothing against using vehicles, but it seems so many people are helplessly dependant upon vehicles.

I only care when they either team kill you for it, or if the person is habitchually spawn killing with thier vechicle. Then I get mad and play spec ops and blow the apc/tank to smithereens.Problem solved.

I had the recent unfortunate experience with someone who was willing to tk for an apc on Karkand. He would put c4 on the ground if you got in he would blow you up. He ended up tking around 20+ people for his precious apc. All I can say is more power to him. The more points he loses the better.I had to team kill the guy once to rightfully take my ride.
      Then he ends up ramming me a minute later and gets me killed by an enemy tank.
      I wont mention his name but ill state his clan prefix. =BaF= is the prefix I saw on his name. So I assume this is his clan unless he intentionally used the prefix to dirty the clans name without actually belonging to it. We ended up loseing the match by only 10 tickets so imagine if those people werent tked. Argh.

Comment

My fav cat is armour, but I advance alongside the infantry, supporting them as mobile artillary (& they protect me LOL)

That is armours JOB!

Combined arms is what the US calls it

The Germans invented it, they called it Blitzkrieg

My 4-1 kill ratio in armour, "speaks for it self"

A teams "best shots" should man the heaviest weapons

I am a Veteran US Army certified expert rifleman, trust me on this 1

SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

not if i am the vehicle whore

Comment

The Tank is too vulnerable, you need the infantry's support, just as much as they need yours

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......................

edit: Sorry, I shouldn't have been so negative

SERIALBUTCHER

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Hoov
              I'd rather be on foot, so no, it doesn't bother me.

I also can't pilot a helicopter or a jet for the life of me, so I tend to avoid getting shot making the mad dash to the aircraft. :P
              This sounds exactly like me...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
                I am 1 of the BIGGEST TANK HOES in the game

But I never TK for a tank

& I am soooooo friggin' good

Ranked 2320 in the WORLD in armour

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userrankin...bf2id=46222684

I am the 70 TON TERMINATOR

OCGW

peace

no offense man, but dude you have a 3.88 k/d ratio with armor and an overall ratio of 1.54. i'd keep the bragging down to a minimum if i were you.

Comment

Really? Why???

My overall stats are good, but my armour stats are great

How can I take offense in you pointing out 2 good stats of mine LOL

btw, your k/d ratio looks awesome

& just like me, you got 97% of your kills in armour, & your armour kill/death ratio is much better than your overall average

http://bf2s.com/player/%5BUT%5DMajorHavoc/

Armour "made" you, don't knock someone else for doing the same thing sir

SERIALBUTCHER

ps. I looked up your ranking, #5 in the game in armour, in the top 100 in overall combat

We are not worthy
                  We are not worthy
                  We are not worthy
                  We are not worthy

peace

Comment

Vehicle Whoring can be annoying, but I find it much more annoying for there to be a tank or attack helo just sitting at the spawn. Especially when I'm commander. I beleive it to be essential to keep as many force multipliers out on the field as possible. Then when an enemy takes it I just get plain ****ed off.

Comment

all i meant to say is that there are better people at armor than both you and me. if you took it some other way, that wasn't my intention, but like i said before, no offense.

Comment

I have no problem with the vehicle whores. I only have beef with players who take off in a blackhawk with 1-2 peps in it, or when i get TK running to a jet or chopper. I could care less if i go on foot. Hey if they TK you on the way to the chopper or jet, just respawn and wait with ur M95 and snipe them threw the glass.

Comment

Yeeee ha i love vehicle whores because im AT 1/2 of the time.
                          DIE

Comment

Originally posted by SERIALBUTCHER
                            Ranked 2320 in the WORLD in armour
                            I'm #390 in the world for AT taking out hoes like you.

Comment

Tank-whores bother me, especially this one idiot today. Just joined the server, it was Karkand and I was on the MEC team. I spawned right next to the tank, so I thought why not use it as it's so close. Jumped in and I barely move when this idiot (<Wkl>Anubis - you may know him he's high up on the leaderboard) shoots at me with the APC. Well having just left two other servers full of smacktards I wasn't standing for this, so I retaliated and fired a single shot back. He then fired again back at me so I blew him up and head on my way.

As I drive past the next spawn he appears and I accidentally clip him as him get's in (not sure why he wanted to suddenly join me, because he didn't seem to do anything stupid, he even attempted to repair the damaged tank a little futher on although managed to get killed)

Anyway, I keep going closer to the US base and continue on as usual. I'm taking fire so I need to reverse which I do and he's stood behind the tank (like I'm supposed to know this) and thus get's TK'd and punishes me again!

All of this because I got the tank first (his stats show he's a big tank-whore), how child-ish, although so was my retaliation, but I was provoked! O' BF1942, how I miss thee.

Comment

Originally posted by SPARTACUS
                                I have come across a few people like this. I like to use the tank and apc whenever I can, and I use them when they are avaliable. If someone else is running towards it and they are going to beat me to it, I never shoot anyone that does. People who do shoot others in that situation need to be shot themselves. I simply grab another vehicle, or hitch a ride aboard another vehicle. Vehicle whores don't bother me overall. Your name does bother me though.
                                Ditto, ditto and ditto

:evil:

Comment

Working...
                                X